Resource icon

Resource English VCV Expansion Reclist 1.1

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
lunavi submitted a new resource:

English VCV Expansion Reclist - A reclist made to expand the English capabilities of existing Japanese-language voicebanks.

This is an English VCV expansion reclist, intended for creating English-language expansions for existing Japanese-language voicebanks. This reclist uses standard Japanese-language vowels, so English pronunciation will not be flawless, but it should provide a decent expansion of an existing Japanese-language voicebank’s English capabilities.

I wrote this list for Amakune Ichigo ACT1’s English extension (1.2.) I've since expanded the list with sounds (namely, VCV dipthongs, ending vowel VCs...

Read more about this resource...

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
lunavi updated English VCV Expansion Reclist with a new update entry:

1.1 Fixed unnecessary additional dipthongs

Updated the reclist to remove unnecessary dipthong strings that should not have been present. I also added a section to the "Configuration Notes" section to help explain how VCV dipthongs should be recorded and configured using this list.

If you downloaded the 1.0 version, please re-download the new version. Sorry for any confusion! >.<

If you have any questions or comments, PM me or leave me a message on my profile, and I'll offer as much support as I possibly can! Thank you very much. ^^

Read the rest of this update entry...