Engloid project!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I posted this on Vocaloidotaku: http://www.vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/36052-alice-in-musicland-type-song-idea-engloids/page__p__880565__fromsearch__1&#entry880565

Basically I was thinking of doing a long, joined song like Alice in Musicland, featuring the Engloids (and maybe the Esp/Chinese/Korean ones, but that isn't decided yet). I need some artists, composers, VSQ makers and PV Makers. You can do one part or you can do all 4, as long as you actually, you know, finish the stuff you start. :3 There's more info in the link I posted above. A lot of it is just ideas being thrown around so far (I literally posted this last night), so if you have any ideas, just say so.

CREW:

Composers
~Ant
~sleepysheep7
~Lemondolly

Artists
~kat_or_kant
~Lemondolly

PV Makers

VSQ Makers
~Ant (Miriam)
~sleepysheep7

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Depending on the PV concept, and if you have any artists you think can work with me and provide the assets needed I can help on the animation and video production end.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hentai link said:
Depending on the PV concept, and if you have any artists you think can work with me and provide the assets needed I can help on the animation and video production end.

Woah, Kindle Fire? Tapatalk? 2? Woah, Hentai has got the goods

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hentai link said:

We were thinking about doing a pop up book. Would you be able to handle making something like that? Right now we haven't started on the visual aspect of the project, though, but I can put you down for PV Maker if you want.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Kit Wistful link said:
Woah, Kindle Fire? Tapatalk? 2? Woah, Hentai has got the goods

Heh I added Tapatalk support a while back because I wanted to view the forums on my phone. Even bugged AzureFlex to add it to VO.

Don't usually see the auto-sig because I rarely post while on my mobile but its surprisingly easy on even a small 7" tablet. Plus Kindle Fires are kinda oldschool, I think they go for $160 now days while they prepare for the new version.

Ant link said:
We were thinking about doing a pop up book. Would you be able to handle making something like that? Right now we haven't started on the visual aspect of the project, though, but I can put you down for PV Maker if you want.

If you want something on Alice in Music-land level it would be quite intricate, would require, 2D->3D object conversion in After Effects. Its something I have experience in, I used 3D objects and rigging in my Fuffoughts video but that was on a very basic level. I know HOW to do it, but I don't have much experience in it.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Ahh, I wish I could help with this but yeah I don't have any Vocaloids.. Sadly. xD;
However, this does seem like a really interesting project and I wish you all the best of luck with it! I'll also -try- to silently stalk and check in on your progress every now and then >:3 as I really like the concept you've got. So I'll err... Be the crazy fanguy that cheers you all on and embarrasses you in public. /shot
Heh. xD But seriously good luck with the project! OwO