Engloids.Info Transitioning to UTAU-Only Coverage

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
news_utauloids-only.jpg

It is with great sadness, and maybe a bit of relief, that I make this announcement. In September 2012 we initially announced AN EXPANSION OF SCOPE: COMMUNITY, UTAU & VOCAL SYNTHESIZERS and now in March of 2017 we come full circle. Where once we covered only Engloids and expanded into UTAU, going forward we are covering only Utauloids and maybe, sometime in the future, we will expand back into Engloid coverage again.

I would like everyone to update their existing bookmarks and links to our new domain Utauloids.Info and look forward to the rest of the week where I have a bunch of new content scheduled around our new UTAU related focus. We will have a new video spotlight, some UTAU features, and I will see if I can recruit some guest writers from our friends at UtaForum.net.

We are also looking for things to cover and are actively recruiting some new UTAU focused writers. If you would like to submit something to be covered, or are interested in writing for Utauloids.Info please contact us.

Source: http://utauloids.info/news/engloids-info-transitioning-to-utau-only-coverage/