Error Message ".wav is newer than record data"

butterscotcharts

Momo's Minion
To start, I recently got the Japanese Deja Vu UST from TheEternalChild7 (on YouTube) and started tuning it so I could make a cover with Karasu's re-release of his Rebellion VB. Before I came across this problem I've been using moresampler without any issues, I have it in Tool 1 (append) and Tool 2 (resample) so I know it's not that, but now for some reason when trying to play this section:

example 1.png

Moresampler crashes. I have 0.8.4, which is the latest version.

example 2.png

This note in particular is the problem child, and this is the error message I get which explains why.

example 3.PNG

"The .wav file is newer than the data record." I don't have any clue how to fix this, and changing from moresampler to any other resampler (TIPS, fresamp14, resampler) makes everything sound like utter garbage. I haven't found any threads with this problem, which leads me to believe this is possibly an isolated problem or a very uncommon one, but I hope someone can help me. I don't want to spend hours re-tuning everything to fit the different resampler I switch to. Hopefully someone can help me out with this. :sad:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you delete all of the LLSM files and desc.mrq file, Moresampler will regenerate them.