-ERROR UST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
This is pretty great. :uhm:

Way better than my miserable attempt. quq

By the way, what UTAU is singing? I want him.

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
This is not your UST...

This is AbstractCactus UST; you just added vibrato everywhere and a few pitchbends. How you even dare to claim the ust is yours? That's just low.

ಠ__ಠ

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yue....it might be a translation error.
I know Cyber doesn't speak English...so he probably used a machine translator ^^;;
I think he speaks some, but not a lot.
Although I think he speaks Spanish, so you could try talking with him? ^^;;

And is it exactly the same? I mean, Cyber could have been looking at Cactus's ust for the notes and stuff and added a bunch of pitchbends on his own ust in a separate window. I mean, there are multiple usts for say, magnet. Of course they're going to look all the same o3o;

cyberberry

Momo's Minion
I thought a misunderstanding like this could happen XD.
Dont worry, i work hard on this ust and i use AbstractCactus to check if the notes where right.
Also i use some of ritsu cover pitchbends. but ist ok, you are not obligate to download the ust if you dont want to.
what im trying to say is that i use AbstractCactus ust like a midi file, just to get the notes.
but all the pitchbends, vibratos and flags are mine.

xD it was hard to use vocalshifter on ritsu cover to check the pitch and try to mimic it.

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
That escalated FAR too quickly...

Yue, you should know by now that this isn`t an English only site. There are going to be translation error`s here and there. Don`t jump to conclusions so quickly. That just causes problems.

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Synthaem link said:

Yue, you should know by now that this isn`t an English only site. There are going to be translation error`s here and there. Don`t jump to conclusions so quickly. That just causes problems.

Have you noticed the original post says "Edited". It had not this description when I read it and it was edited. He said he made the ust from scratch; and when I found out that it was AbstractCactus, he changed it to "I edited". OK?

Adding vibratos/pitchbending/flags does not make an UST yours by any way. I DID check the ust he posted and compared to it to Makku's.

Second, I contacted AbstractCactus about this months ago. In any case, it's an UTAU etiquette to not distribute edits of usts without the permission of the original creator before hand. At this point Makku does not care at all.... but it was surelly a lack of respect to do this kind of stuff. This is a basic on UTAU community.

On the matter of lenguage, since we dont have lenguages-subforums, we all stick to communicate in english. If he was not a full english speaker, he could have wrote his post in both english and spanish so there was not issues, but still he would have written that he made the ust, but in spanish.

Sorry, but the one who jumped in conclussions here was you.

In any case, I don't see why you necro'd this post?

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
Yue Nagareboshi link said:
[quote author=Synthaem link=topic=2879.msg26475#msg26475 date=1349112897]

Have you noticed the original post says "Edited". It had not this description when I read it and it was edited. He said he made the ust from scratch; and when I found out that it was AbstractCactus, he changed it to "I edited". OK?

Adding vibratos/pitchbending/flags does not make an UST yours by any way. I DID check the ust he posted and compared to it to Makku's.

Second, I contacted AbstractCactus about this months ago. In any case, it's an UTAU etiquette to not distribute edits of usts without the permission of the original creator before hand. At this point Makku does not care at all.... but it was surelly a lack of respect to do this kind of stuff. This is a basic on UTAU community.

On the matter of lenguage, since we dont have lenguages-subforums, we all stick to communicate in english. If he was not a full english speaker, he could have wrote his post in both english and spanish so there was not issues, but still he would have written that he made the ust, but in spanish.

Sorry, but the one who jumped in conclussions here was you.

In any case, I don't see why you necro'd this post?
[/quote]

Wow, okay. 1. I didn't jump to any conclusion. I stated YOU shouldn't. Nice try.

Second, I honestly don't see why it's okay to applaud someone speaking in Japanese on here, but speaking Spanish is a whole different thing. If someone can't speak fluent English, you shouldn't be alienating them, even if the site is an English speaking forum. It's "Overseas UTAU Community" for a reason.

Dojan

Momo's Minion
I'm with Yue on this one. Editing USTs into VSQs and such is typically OK for personal use, but distributing and claiming it as your own is bad etiquette.
Etiquette is something that people all over the world follows, regardless of language.

Either way, this thread's last post was in the 1st of August, it's October now...

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This thread is ancient.  Stop posting in it, you guys. :U

Status
Not open for further replies.