Error with views?

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I was browsing through the Song Covers area today and just noticed - the most recent few from the past few days have zero views. Which is odd when a thead or two have a reply, meaning there were views. And it also has happened elsewhere like the Help area.

So, I don't know what's causing it, but for some reason views aren't being calculated/counted properly.

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Ah, that sounds like it COULD be from the server change if it's only views over the past couple of days. There was a slight rollback to the forum to fix some issues that happened with the switch. If it continues though, let us know.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
yeeeeeah pretty sure it's not going to change, it's still affecting the forum

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There should be an auto-task to update view counts preformed every 15 minutes. I don't think it has been executing properly. I disabled it and re-enabled as suggested by some of the support threads. Tell me if the issue persists over the next day or two.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, I think it's been doing it the past week. Threads all over the place have only 0 views.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I also have this problem with my number of "posts".
My number of posts has been stuck on 49 even if I already posted 50+ posts My number of posts doesn't seem to increase if I post on the Forum Games section. Also the views in my threads. They have replies but not a view (which makes no sense). this sucks since I've been waiting for those views and my rank to go up to Jr. Member...