EveR ∞ LastinG ∞ NighT Group. Need UTAU!

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hola everyone~

So I decided I wanted to try and do a group song and stumbled upon this one which looked pretty fun. I don't have other vocals to fill the roles I need to fill, however. That's where I need a helping hand, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys would suggest your (or anyone's, really) UTAU for this! I'm going to put out the names of the roles, and you're more than welcome to request a role, but please keep in mind that I'm most likely going to put your UTAU on whatever role they end up sounding the best (I wouldn't want them to not be at their very best, after all). I will definitely try to honor requests, though. ;;v ;; So just leave me the UTAU, some info on them and a download link so I can check them out. :D

Aaand...if anyone is kind enough, I'd definitely appreciate a group art piece for the video. If not, I'll try and whip something up at some point, but I'd prefer it to look..Well, good..;;v ;;

Miku (The Villager)
Kaito (The Master)
Meiko (The Mistress)
Luka (The Lady/Daughter)
Rin (Doll Girl)
Len (Doll Boy)
Gakupo (Butler)
Gumi (Maid)

Lastly, here's the song if anyone hasn't heard it : [x]

Last edited:

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Falsetto for doll boy? He's a mannequin, it works!

EDIT: Can I do the tuning myself for his part, if he gets accepted? I want to get into the habit of tuning him myself.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well if you don't mind me doing the rendering I could offer Trina (Unless you want to use her free CV bank XD)

Here is her CV version though if you'd rather do the render

Gumi is more her tone for her vb people have said XD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@sailor_ravioli: She's got such a pretty, mature voice. :0 I really like it~ I'll be testing her vocals with some of the roles now. ^^

@Stars: I don't mind you rendering her parts at all. :3 I put up the ust a few posts back, so you're welcome to test her out for some of the parts to see which sounds best.

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to offer up my utau. If it's okay I'd like to try tuning and render myself since neither the CVVC or VCV has been released. (However I'll leave the mixing to you!)
CVVC:

VCV:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Shun きよし: So pretty! You're more than welcome to render her part. c:

Alrighty, so from the looks of it, Gumi's will be taken as well as two fem. other roles leaving one female left and one male. For those rendering their own parts, please tell me which you'll be taking so I can make a note of it.

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@sailor_ravioli: She's got such a pretty, mature voice. :0 I really like it~ I'll be testing her vocals with some of the roles now. ^^

@Stars: I don't mind you rendering her parts at all. :3 I put up the ust a few posts back, so you're welcome to test her out for some of the parts to see which sounds best.
aa thanks! the readme should contain tips to make her sound reasonable!

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Vivification : That's no problem then, do whatever you can and I'll work with it. ^^

@Shun きよし : Oh, no problem. c: I think your utau would actually sound really well with Rin's part alongside Falsetto. :3

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ummm! Can I still join this?
This is my UTAU Asereth!

VCV bank

CVVC Spanish and Japanese bank (the song is in Spanish tho)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@keiran.h: Sure! Do you want to render your own part as well?

@HoneyPie: No problem, we've got the Villager part still open if you'd like to take it. :smile:

@Shun きよし: Thanks! She sounds great!! <3

If that's the case, all we'd need is the art, yay~ ;;v ;;