Failed to generate a wav file?

fussyfangz

Momo's Minion
I keep running into problems I'm really sorry!!! but I fixed the phoneme problem from before (really appreciate it), now I was trying to render the vocals into a .wav file so I can finish the cover but!! I'm getting this error message. When it's rendering everything sounds fine, and it works fine inside UTAU !! any ideas as to why this might be happening?
1621626641365.png

happymuffin14

Momo's Minion
Try to see if there is any broken notes, if there is a ! the envelope is bad and you need to edit the envelope. Or try checking the resampler and wavtool.
That's all I can help you with ^^

fussyfangz

Momo's Minion
Try to see if there is any broken notes, if there is a ! the envelope is bad and you need to edit the envelope. Or try checking the resampler and wavtool.
That's all I can help you with ^^
thanks! I tried changing the resampler, and the notes seem fine! I'll keep trying to fix it, maybe I have to change the wavtool instead

Reactions: happymuffin14

Susuki

Momo's Minion
Did you solve it? it happens to me too.... it only works if i push use resampler.dll, but i want to use another resamplers, even with the original resampler doesn't work.
I just find out that UTAU just generate a wav file when the ust is kinda short, idk what does that mean :c

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Did you solve it? it happens to me too.... it only works if i push use resampler.dll, but i want to use another resamplers, even with the original resampler doesn't work.
I just find out that UTAU just generate a wav file when the ust is kinda short, idk what does that mean :c
When all resamplers other than resampler.dll causes error then it tends to be because of the decimal setting. you want to go to clock and region -> region -> click on advanced/more settings in the format tab, then change the decimal symbol to a dot (.) instead of comma(,).

• Wow
Reactions: Susuki and Kiyoteru

Susuki

Momo's Minion
When all resamplers other than resampler.dll causes error then it tends to be because of the decimal setting. you want to go to clock and region -> region -> click on advanced/more settings in the format tab, then change the decimal symbol to a dot (.) instead of comma(,).
Thank you! actually i had it like this P1.jpg

I also tried to change everything to a dot, and didn't work :c it also desn't work with resampler.exe, just resampler.dll :'c

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Thank you! actually i had it like this View attachment 10394

I also tried to change everything to a dot, and didn't work :c it also desn't work with resampler.exe, just resampler.dll :'c
The screenshot seem to be the correct settings. May I suggest creating a forum thread in the utahelp section, so OP isn't flooded with notifications from this thread.

Reactions: Susuki

Susuki

Momo's Minion
This happened to me, too. I downloaded Resampler Patcher, though, and they began to work! Here's the link to the download. Hope it helps you too!
Tnak you so much!!!! it actually work, my UTAUs are singing again :'3
Post automatically merged:

The screenshot seem to be the correct settings. May I suggest creating a forum thread in the utahelp section, so OP isn't flooded with notifications from this thread.
Thank you! uwu i think i finally solve it with all your help !