Favorite P's?

aplusod

Teto's Territory
So, uh, who are your all time favorites? :uhuhu:

Personally, mine are are PolyphonicBranch and Kuroda Asin, right now. Although I've been loving Sei-Peridot's and ShigotoshiteP's and kaoling's stuff lately too~ ^^

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
I have always ADORED akunoP/Mothy but I also like CircusP and 仕事してP/hinayuuki is a new favorite.

I just like the mysterious/dark songs. Plus CircusP's English songs make me smile.

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
A-Ahh, I have so many Ps that I like -- I-I can't possibly list them all. ; w ;

A few of the ones I really love from the top of my head are of course, Akuno-P [mothy], CosMo-P, Samfree, Hachi-P, wowaka [one of my ultimate favourites] DECO*27, AVTechNO!, a-and others I-I can't remember the names of... /feels horrible orz;;​

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
CosMo-P!!! YEEEAAHH
I also love AVTechNO! and Hachi-P~ There are so many but I think my personal number one is CosMo-P -nod-

willowispembers

Ruko's Ruffians
Ooh ooh I have a bunch:

NehanshikaP
wowaka
Clean Tears
8#Prince (八王子P)
EZFG
UtsuP
CosMo
kemu
Oster Project
yuyoyuppe

And I like some of muryokuP too...

I like a lot ahaha... =v=;;

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Current absolute favorite is Kaoling. I really can't stop listening to her stuff, and I'm SUPER excited about her first album coming out on Amazon soon ;u;

Other than her, I have a pretty big list:

SeikoP
wowaka
KodaP
EmpathP
Hachi
Sunfish-Dead-Behind-The-House-P
cosMo
kz/livetune
EZFG
AVtechNO!
Oneroom/JimmythumbP

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Kaolinggggggggggggggg
DECO*27
wowaka
KodaP
EmpathP
HatsuneMikuVocaloid2 (Cien)
cosMo
kz@livetune (aka kz/livetune)
EZFG
AVtechNO!
Treow (and company, ELECTROCUTICA)
Kuwagata
40mP
baker
acane_madder
Toku-P
Junky
DATEKEN (And he speaks english pretty well too, hahaha)

Kuwagata, baker, acane_madder, Toku-P, Junky, and DATEKEN all were part of a Nico Nico Douga "Album" called "&" that had VOCALOID producers working with Utaittes to make songs with the themes of "Connecting with People" and "Building on society", and the second one of Kuwagata's works in the album ("Tail Light", with F9 on vocals) was "One Person vs. Society".

Therefore I love those 6 producers simply for the cooperation in the project. XD

Kodakami

Momo's Minion
Woot. High-five for my name being in two posts above me! xD

CosMo@Bousou-P is a big inspiration for me, but more than half of his songs I can't really say are favorites. Oddly enough I seem to like everything I've heard from Travolta-P, which I suppose puts them at a higher like-to-dislike ratio than CosMo-P.

Of course, as for Western Producers, I gotta go with Empath-P, Cien, and Temp Records as having my favorite songs right now.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
CosMo, 8#Prince and Seikoooooo //fangirl

Overseas, I like I'llSeeU-P (ohey person above me) neutrino and Tempo.

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Number one is Akuno-P owo

But I really like wowaka, AVTechno!, Jin, iroha(sasaki), SAMFREE, 8#Prince, EZFG, Dateken, Circus-P, hinayukki and a lot more producers that don't come into my mind right now

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Oh, geez, let me try to list as much as I can. =+=

CircusP
EZFG
Samfree
mothyP
ShigotoshiteP
SeikoP
LuYurripe (Not exactly a P (??), but her works are very nice)
CoverP (Sango!!)
shu-tP

And I like mystsaphyr's and scarfu's original songs with their utaus. Yup.

Eh, I can't really remember much Ps. Sorry. ^^;

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
faerimagic link said:
...I like mystsaphyr's... ...original songs with their utaus. Yup.

Actually, if you're referring to "Breaking Point" in that statement, that was Cien on composition, lyrics (most of them at least), mixing, and mastering, and Myst was just operating UTAU.  Abstract Eclipse created "Breaking Point A.E. Jaded Mix" shortly after.  Therefore most credit should go to Cien and Abstract Eclipse on that part. o.o;

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
LupinAKAFlashTH link said:
[quote author=faerimagic link=topic=143.msg589#msg589 date=1327940503]
...I like mystsaphyr's... ...original songs with their utaus. Yup.

Actually, if you're referring to "Breaking Point" in that statement, that was Cien on composition, lyrics (most of them at least), mixing, and mastering, and Myst was just operating UTAU.  Abstract Eclipse created "Breaking Point A.E. Jaded Mix" shortly after.  Therefore most credit should go to Cien and Abstract Eclipse on that part. o.o;
[/quote]

I didn't even notice someone had mentioned Breaking Point! But Kenji is right. The ONLY things I did for Breaking Point were the vocal configuration and final mix. Cien composed the music and wrote the lyrics.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Ah, oops, my bad. :blink:  In any case, the song was still very nice. :smile: So Cien made the song, I'll definitely remember that in the future.

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My favourites are;
shu-tP
Kagome-P
mothyP
DECO*27
wowaka
HatsuneMikuVocaloid2
cosMo
kz/livetune
Treow
EasyPOP
40mP
acane_madder
Hachi
DATEKEN <3 I've probably missed some... but---

Trick

Momo's Minion
I'd definatly have to go with Circus-P as my top favorite
But close seconds would be wowaka and mothy

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Manbo-P.
With songs like "A Clingy Boy Sticking For 15 Years" and "Time-Warped After Chopping My Stag Beetle", what's not to love? :P