feedback on my girl pls

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
The voice is pretty clear, actually! That's a good place to start from.
Aside from the "bo" fading out (maybe that's a UST issue?), it sounds stable. I do hear some mild frq issues with "ta" and "de," but that can be fixed by editing the frq file or by rerecording.

The only real criticism I have is pronunciation, but not every user sees that as super important. If you do want to try sounding closer to a Japanese accent:
- The "t" and "d" files seem to be very aspirated, sounding more like "tsa," "tse," etc. I'm not sure how to explain how not to do that, but maybe this will help: aspirated "t" is what English speakers would probably use for the word "top," and the unaspirated sound would be used for "stop." You'd want to go for the one in "stop."
- The Japanese "r" is an alveolar tap/flap (no need to read the article, I just linked it in case you wanted to). If you're not able to replicate that, then pronouncing it like the "tt" sound in "butter" might work better for your UTAU. You could also try something closer to an "l" sound. The better one depends on who you ask, though I'd personally say to go with "tt."

If anyone has a better way to explain this, please feel free to expand on what I said! Explaining languages isn't my forte. ^^;

That's all I can think of. Overall, your voicebank sounds good so far!