female Voicers for art

NinetH

Teto's Territory
well yeah, I made 2 new UTAUs and I am calling them My-Yuriloids

this is the concept art of the two
rinka_x_bunny_official_concept_art_by_ninethartz-d6xrbey.jpg
the left one holding a steel bat is Rinka Inumimi and the left one is Bunny Usamimi.

Rinka is shy person and doesn't like crowds, she pretty much sticks with her friends or master. well yeah, Since this is yuri She likes Bunny

I can do art in return

Bunny is an energetic and a curious type. Pretty much crazily in love with Rinka

Shahreen

Teto's Territory
I would be happy to voice Rinka- except I don't like how it's Yuri. How about making them sisters instead?

NinetH

Teto's Territory
Shahreen said:
I would be happy to voice Rinka- except I don't like how it's Yuri. How about making them sisters instead?

well, they are already announced as yuri and I don't really want to change their status as yuri lovers. after all I like yuri ^^

anyway I'm not forcing you to voice rinka. But, i would be glad if you are still willing to voice her.

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yes i would love to! how would you like her to sound and what type of voice bank do you want, cv romaji is the easyist for me but i could d other types too

NinetH

Teto's Territory
tetodash said:
yes i would love to! how would you like her to sound and what type of voice bank do you want, cv romaji is the easyist for me but i could d other types too

sorry for the late replies. i can't somehow access UF somtimes. well you can just create whatever type of voice bank you want. though cv is also fine since rinka is also a cv

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ok i will get started on it but im going to need a 100 by 100 picture of bunny for the character picture but there is no rush on that because it will tae at least 2 days for me to finish the voice bank anyway

NinetH

Teto's Territory
tetodash said:
ok i will get started on it but im going to need a 100 by 100 picture of bunny for the character picture but there is no rush on that because it will tae at least 2 days for me to finish the voice bank anyway

there is no need for the character picture yet since they won't be released yet and there design aren't really done yet(I also have to redesign almost all of my utau for my project). btw do you have any art request beside the art request from my other thread be sure to tell me ^^

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yah thats what i thought well i just started makeing the utau and im on the g's right not im using this list: http://projecthyakupaaotaku.wikia.com/wiki/UTAU_Sounds

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
im very close to being done with the recordings for bunny i have about 20-30 sounds left, but i cant do the otoing because idk how and i cant do the alias because my coumptuer wont read hiragana so your going to have to do that part

NinetH

Teto's Territory
tetodash said:
ok ^^ btw what do you want me to draw????

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh sure could you draw me a banner for youtube that says Pinkness1011 with (tetodash) under it and has my utau Katsumi Hayashi, Teto Kasane (cuz I like her alot and alot of my friends on youtube call me Teto),and Bunny Usamimi (cuz im voicing her and i want my friends to know about her when shes out)... Sorry if that's alot:blink:

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
its done but im going to have to email it to you because utafourm wont let me put out .rar files so whats your email?

NinetH

Teto's Territory
tetodash said:
its done but im going to have to email it to you because utafourm wont let me put out .rar files so whats your email?

how 'bout skype (my name is NinetH Xynth on skype) or upload it to MF. for various reasons, i don't want to share my email.

oh and BTW about the banner, is it okay if it is chibi??? and also can I have a ref of your utau???

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
here i just put it on 4shared http://www.4shared.com/rar/wrZJSR16ba/Bunny_Usamimi.html Also chibi is fine and I think you have drawn my utau before her name is Katsumi Hayashi you could just use the picture of her that you drew of her before if thats ok.

NinetH

Teto's Territory
tetodash said:
did the download link work im not sure if i did it right:blink:

the link worked.

btw the banner might be done quite late since I'm quite busy and honestly i suck at making banners(Since I don't do it often) well I actually created the line art of the chibis but still the whole thing is not yet done.