Finally calling a hiatus

Kanjo~

Hiatus*
Hey guys!

People probably don't know me on here anymore, cause it's really been a long time since I've been involved with the utau community. I mean I released a couple of songs featuring Mimi Yorune this past year, but that's it really. I've been dead in the community for a while now, and I realized I just don't have the time for it anymore.

So I decided I should make it official that I'm gone for now, and post on the forum in case anyone was still wondering. After college, and once I start getting settled to new work environments, I hope to come back and reconnect with everyone. However, as long as I have as little free time as I do right now, I really can't be as involved with the community as much as I'd like.
When I get back, I wanna be able to work on more originals, and maybe work with new people!

Cya guys, can't wait to come back!

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
o h, Well, by then, good luck with your studies and etc.
Maybe when you get back I'll be good enough to work with you, maybe, I guess..
///shrugs.

Kanjo~

Hiatus*
o h, Well, by then, good luck with your studies and etc.
Maybe when you get back I'll be good enough to work with you, maybe, I guess..
///shrugs.
I'll look forward to it nova! (not you becoming good enough, just working with you haha)

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Hey Kanjo~ It's a been a while still didn't resolve lyrics for that instrumental I adopted from you lol. School's annoying xD

I wish you luck with your studies and stuff and await your return and maybe have that song finished by then too. ^^

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
:c I remember you all the way back from the old Zetaboards forum! I wish you good luck on your studies and your life and I hope to see you soon! When you were more active, it was so great to have you around. I guess see you around.. Good luck!