First Overseas UTAU Compilation Album

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA-VNKS4aIg[/video]

So after many months of hard work, we've finished the overseas UTAU compilation album for Minna no UTAU 2013: United Together Around UTAU!

I'm part of a big team of UTAU users that has been working on this since May. We're all really excited to see the project completed, and we hope you enjoy the crossfade! (We'll provide more information about th individual songs after the MinUTA event)

(Kenji please pardon me but I'm going to copypaste from your description to show who all was involved)

-------------
Album Credits
-------------
Musicians: asterselene, Cdra, chunter, CircusP, DoNotCrossP, EmpathP, GowitheBeat, Halo, KANGDANIM, Kream, Lotte V, Misha, MystSaphyr, nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:, PandaLolii, Plus/Minus±, Xue, zalas

Illustrators: D-Artemisatto, nageko, Ranun, umbrellaguns, YOI

Design: umbrellaguns
Mastering: zalas
Project Lead: ginjake
Special Thanks: the UTAU community
Crossfade+Video: nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:

(Many UTAU libraries were used. There were so many that if I listed them all, there would be too much to read! Guess them if you can!)

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Woah, amazing! I've missed a lot since I was gone. This is truly a masterpiece, bravo to all of the Musicians and people who worked with them!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh my god why didn't I know about this earlier now more attention is sucked away from the unknowns than usual

Sobs loudly you coulda let these minor people here be a part of it cause you don't need to be the only ones doing stuff all the time

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Adlez27 said:
Oh my god why didn't I know about this earlier now more attention is sucked away from the unknowns than usual

Sobs loudly you coulda let these minor people here be a part of it cause you don't need to be the only ones doing stuff all the time

Except this album was literally publicly announced and applications were accepted from people throughout the community and selected by a non-partisan team based on talent???

Ahem. Anyway! I'm really excited about this whole thing and I'm so glad that I got to be a part of it!!! Everything sounds so great v_v

Mrs.Peach

Married Sugar Mama
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
This is a fantastic album and all that were involved in it did a super job and should be really proud of themselves!

I am happy to see names in there I thought might not have been in there! Especially for one person whom I know was struggling at the time.

Good art, good utau, good music!

Mini

Teto's Territory
Let´s not argue about popular x unknown ok? I mean srsly this is supposed to be a fun moment where we congratulate the guys for their effort and skills to put an entire album together.

It would be really deplorable if this thread gets infected with jealously, so even if you are jealous of other people´s success please try to keep it to yourself / tumblr / blog / twitter, etc instead of disguising it as a valid opinion.

~~ x ~~

congratulations everyone!
I really liked Xue´s track it´s the one I´m most excited about not gonna lie.
But you all did suppa great!
Unfortunately I won´t be able to buy it cause I´m pretty low in money but I wish the best for you!

chunter

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Twilight Tulip said:
Feel Sunshine is so bouncy!
Thanks! :smile:
Adlez27 said:
Please hope for the best! If this is successful, maybe you can be a part of United Together 2.

Even if you can't or there isn't such a thing, there are plenty of ways to become known for a unique, honed style. Good luck!

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Actually I wish there was more english than there is ;o; but this is a beautiful thing anyways. I kinda get Adlez's feelings, I wish I could have helped make this a thing, but on the other hand I know I would have flaked out if I'd agreed to this when it was going on XD As is, I'm super proud of our community and the people who made this happen!~~~~ I hope the download version is up to buy/etc soon : D

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Apparently the album is on MelonBooks now according to their tweet https://twitter.com/melonbooks/status/391171932932276225

Is there a reliable way a non-Japanese resident can buy from them or will there be an alternative seller who is more accommodating to the overseas crowd?

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Depends on your definition of "Reliable".
You could always use a shipping proxy like Tenso, or you could try a bidding proxy.

The album is pending a digital release via. Bandcamp, but zalas and ginjake are currently sorting that out. It'll either be free or Name Your Price with a mininum of some sort.
Also, the digital version probably won't include the manual or any of it's art besides the cover, but nothing is finalized on it yet.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Highly doubt it, kid. You're more likely to end up in the group that did the recent Christmas album than the group that did this, and it's still a pretty slim chance.