First time using UTAU but this happened... HELP ME ;( ...

Agustin Kim

Momo's Minion
Screenshot 2022-07-31 235142.pngScreenshot 2022-07-31 235020.png

1st pic is when I tried to use plugins it doesn't respond and made me close the program

2nd pic is when I tried to play ANY voices and told me that there is a bad file name or number...

I tried a bunch of you know... fixing like uninstall and installing it again... And downloading TIPS ( a resampler thingy ) and still this happens...

I've already downloaded a Japanese language thingy on my laptop and restarted and opened my laptop again and again and nothing happens...

I really wanted to make my own UTAUloid... Help me ;(

rainydaze

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Did you change your locale to japan when you first installed utau? If not, then re-install utau after changing your locale. Also what plugins were you trying to use?

Agustin Kim

Momo's Minion
Did you change your locale to japan when you first installed utau? If not, then re-install utau after changing your locale. Also what plugins were you trying to use?
yup I did it and now it works~ the plugin solution now is ok maybe that was the problem hehhehheeh thank you~ the plugins were anything I could find useful like romaji to kata plugins or is it english to hiragana thingy? so yeah~

But now I have another problem... my utau is not singing even defoko... I tried to put some random UST's but it doesn't work...

Reactions: rainydaze

rainydaze

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
yup I did it and now it works~ the plugin solution now is ok maybe that was the problem hehhehheeh thank you~ the plugins were anything I could find useful like romaji to kata plugins or is it english to hiragana thingy? so yeah~

But now I have another problem... my utau is not singing even defoko... I tried to put some random UST's but it doesn't work...
Hmm... did you put the lyrics in hiragana? If you didn't, just select the notes that you put in romanji and go to plugins and click romaji to hiragana Also if you didn't know already, when you open a UST you need to fit it to the voicebank you're using, to make it not sound weird. Go to the timestamp 3:21 on this vid to see how to do that

Maybe try searching the problem on somewhere else if you haven't already? If nothing works I'd say re-install utau once more :'')