Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
@SOHBlue, I can work with that *nods*

palette:
#fcc8fa - kimono (top)
#5d0e2b - thigh highs, ribbon
#ffebc0 - spaghetti strap
#e2b44f - gold jewelry/metal holding the diamonds in the thigh highs
#1f4388 - obi (alternatively you may use black/dark grey)
#5f2f17 - hair
#e69c1a - eyes
M'kay, got it! I'll have it done by Saturday. ^.^/ Also, if these are the same colors as the one in the drawing above, then I can get them with the color picker, so no worries. Do you want a background or no? ...And I forgot to ask her name.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Background? Yes please. I would like it to reflect more... the song Palette. A little on the ambient/fractal side for the background. As for style, you can go with whichever you think would look best. ^^

As for the palette, it's not presented accurately in the drawing above and color picker will give more of a monochromatic pink/magenta result. Her name is Tsukine Sayuri [moon sound // brilliant gem sound]

Reactions: SOHBlue

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Background? Yes please. I would like it to reflect more... the song Palette. A little on the ambient/fractal side for the background. As for style, you can go with whichever you think would look best. ^^

As for the palette, it's not presented accurately in the drawing above and color picker will give more of a monochromatic pink/magenta result. Her name is Tsukine Sayuri [moon sound // brilliant gem sound]
M'kay, got it! I'll get to work on it. ^.^

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
*Update* I've now completed Stars and Suyeon's UTAU sketches, @Kiamoso きあもそ I promise I'll get to yours tomorrow if not later tonight. I need to stretch and relax my back now because sitting at my desk for 12 hours straight hurts. >w<;

Reactions: CarrotBunz