(FIXED) Help!! Frequency map is blank. How can I fix this?

rainydaze

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
One of the notes of a (jinriki) voicebank I made is not playing. I checked the frequency map and it's completely blank. I tried pressing initialize freq map but it still won't play and the freq map is completely blank :-( I also tried pressing the buttons below but it did nothing

literally nothing works and it's driving me nuts. Maybe I should re-install utau?

update: re-installing utau did nothing
화면 캡처 2022-08-05 102928.png

Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
your install looks fine. Go to your VB and look for ど.frq and delete it manually and close and open UTAU and see if that helps. Make sure your do file is fine, maybe try re-exporting it.
Also, get frqeditor and manage your frq files with that. As an aside, I've gotten better results with jinriki VBs by using moresampler in frqeditor to convert moresampler mrq files to frq instead.

Reactions: rainydaze

rainydaze

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
your install looks fine. Go to your VB and look for ど.frq and delete it manually and close and open UTAU and see if that helps. Make sure your do file is fine, maybe try re-exporting it.
Also, get frqeditor and manage your frq files with that. As an aside, I've gotten better results with jinriki VBs by using moresampler in frqeditor to convert moresampler mrq files to frq instead.
I can find a .frq file for any of the samples. There's only wav and wav.pmk files for most samples. I did find a "wav.bak" and a "wav.uspec" for two syllables (image below)
화면 캡처 2022-08-05 184206.png화면 캡처 2022-08-05 183942.png화면 캡처 2022-08-05 184129.png

Also where can I find the frqeditor dl link?
Post automatically merged:

I can find a .frq file for any of the samples. There's only wav and wav.pmk files for most samples. I did find a "wav.bak" and a "wav.uspec" for two syllables (image below)
화면 캡처 2022-08-05 184206.png화면 캡처 2022-08-05 183942.png화면 캡처 2022-08-05 184129.png

Also where can I find the frqeditor dl link?
Nevermind! I managed to get it to work after downloading frq editor. Thank you so so much!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo