Formal apology

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
About a month or two ago, I said something on here that offended quite a bit of people. I said it in a fit of rage, frustration, and sadness.

You see, at the time, a user was bullying me; not just a little bit, but taking it to the extreme. Nobody did anything, so, of course, as a victim, I became very upset. Thus, as some of you may know, I said something without thinking.

Since then, I've shunned myself from this website as a form of self-punishment. I've come here several times to try to apologize, but I backed out each visit. I now have the courage to write this. This letter is well overdue.

I apologize to the Moderators who read what I wrote, the users who read it, and the whole website in general. What I said was well beyond unacceptable and inappropriate.

My one favor that I ask of you is to forgive me. I feel completely unwelcome and unwanted in the community, and especially this website.

This experience has changed me for the better. I always learn from my mistakes, so I can assure you that something like this will not happen again.

I'm not asking for forgiveness right away; but, over time, it would be wonderful if I could be forgiven.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

HakumeiH

Momo's Minion
ScandinavianSweetie said:
About a month or two ago, I said something on here that offended quite a bit of people. I said it in a fit of rage, frustration, and sadness.

You see, at the time, a user was bullying me; not just a little bit, but taking it to the extreme. Nobody did anything, so, of course, as a victim, I became very upset. Thus, as some of you may know, I said something without thinking.

Since then, I've shunned myself from this website as a form of self-punishment. I've come here several times to try to apologize, but I backed out each visit. I now have the courage to write this. This letter is well overdue.

I apologize to the Moderators who read what I wrote, the users who read it, and the whole website in general. What I said was well beyond unacceptable and inappropriate.

My one favor that I ask of you is to forgive me. I feel completely unwelcome and unwanted in the community, and especially this website.

This experience has changed me for the better. I always learn from my mistakes, so I can assure you that something like this will not happen again.

I'm not asking for forgiveness right away; but, over time, it would be wonderful if I could be forgiven.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
This was very sweet, I wish the best for you!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I don't remember seeing anything like that but if you have the guts to apologize then I'm sure I'd have forgiven you. ^^

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I forgive you

However, I'd point out that this troublemaker should have apologized too as bullying is wayyyy much worse that what you did.

And justly, I want this person to be punished (or at least, getting a warning) as they should have been for a while.

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
@HakumeiH, Thank you for your best wishes! That means a lot to me.

@Ant, Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that.

@MillyAqualine, Thank you for your forgiveness. I agree with you on that, but I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm pretty over it at this point, so I don't really care if that happens. If it does, great; if it doesn't, oh well.