Defender of Defoko
RE: free art (\(ouo)/) closed atm to finish requests

xseerx said:
haha np XD

xseerx

Teto's Territory

Roze said:
OOh, awesome art. oUo I guess I'll give this a try, but could I actually get some art of one of my upcoming UTAUs? Her name is Aiko.

As for a little about her, she's very free spirited and likes to do things at her own pace. She loves to sing, laugh, dance, just about anything really. So I'd just really like her to be pictured as enjoying her life in some way. Also, her puipils are supposed to be heart shaped. Just as a side note. c:

sorry it took so long, but here it is! (went a little too crazy with the blur tool)

Attachments

• aiko.jpg
    aiko.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 25

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

No need to apologize at all, I love it! >u< Thank you so much!

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory
RE: free art (\(ouo)/) open

Im not sure if this is still opened ;u; If it is well ok. Can you draw my Little Utau Zakuwa with my other utau Steloid

Zakuwa:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1395769_322917864514262_1478805423_n.jpg

Steloid: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1456780_321766734629375_262827453_n.jpg

Id be Glad vuv if you did

xseerx

Teto's Territory

o yea its still open. I'd be happy to draw your utaus :]

otaku-chan

Momo's Minion

If this is still open, can you draw olga? ovo
She is yandere) serial killer. c:
Her character item is cage with bird. It's imagination her life. (And the bird is..pink!:D)
She is 9 years old, and she luv stuffed animals, pink, toys, pastel colors and she love knifes too :D
I'm so happy if you can draw her! ovo
http://madetobeunique.deviantart.com/art/bird-cage-side-shot-of-many-199474334
Thanks!! ovo

Attachments

• 3020a1139740129ba778038ea7070411-d6vs0ht-1.png
    3020a1139740129ba778038ea7070411-d6vs0ht-1.png
    326.5 KB · Views: 20

xseerx

Teto's Territory
RE: free art (\(ouo)/) closed atm

Sure! Olga sounds very... colorful. I'll have fun drawing her. Hehehe
I'll still take about 1 or 2 more requests before i close if anyone's interested o3o
Oh yea just so you guys know it will take a while for me to finish this, because I'm a bit busy these few days.

xseerx

Teto's Territory

yup that wont be a problem! Welp imma close for now to finish up le requests.

xseerx

Teto's Territory

Hochii Hayane said:
Im not sure if this is still opened ;u; If it is well ok. Can you draw my Little Utau Zakuwa with my other utau Steloid

Zakuwa:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1395769_322917864514262_1478805423_n.jpg

Steloid: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1456780_321766734629375_262827453_n.jpg

Id be Glad vuv if you did

I finally got around to finishing this. I tried a new style this time hope you don't mind e-e. Here's two versions

Attachments

• hochi hayane's utaus.jpg
    hochi hayane's utaus.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 12
  • hochi hayane's utaus 2.jpg
    hochi hayane's utaus 2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 13

xseerx

Teto's Territory
otaku-chan said:
If this is still open, can you draw olga? ovo
She is yandere) serial killer. c:
Her character item is cage with bird. It's imagination her life. (And the bird is..pink!:D)
She is 9 years old, and she luv stuffed animals, pink, toys, pastel colors and she love knifes too :D
I'm so happy if you can draw her! ovo
http://madetobeunique.deviantart.com/art/bird-cage-side-shot-of-many-199474334
Thanks!! ovo

sorry for the long wait, I've started using sai to draw and was getting used to it , but here it is I'm finally dooone. 3 versions :]

Attachments

• olga.jpg
    olga.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 18
  • olga2.jpg
    olga2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 16
  • olga3.jpg
    olga3.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 13

xseerx

Teto's Territory
kimchi-tan said:
Can you make shadow art? (as in the drawing is in black and colored in black of the same shade)

I would like The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood cover art with Yokune Ruko as Rin and Rook as Len.

Take all the time you need. :smile:

I finished yours it was rather easy o3o

Attachments

• ruko&rook.jpg
    ruko&rook.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 20

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
RE: free art (\(ouo)/) open once again

xseerx said:
kimchi-tan said:
Can you make shadow art? (as in the drawing is in black and colored in black of the same shade)

I would like The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood cover art with Yokune Ruko as Rin and Rook as Len.

Take all the time you need. :smile:

I finished yours it was rather easy o3o

Thanks! It looks cool :sing: I'll give you the link to it when I'm done :uhuhu:

xseerx

Teto's Territory

@otaku-chan No problem and thank you :]
@kimchi-tan ooo can't wait :D

Bubble-chan • ● •

Teto's Territory

Eeeee, is this open? ;u;

If it is, I was wondering if you could draw my UTAU with my friends UTAU? ;u; I've been looking through all the art on here and I'm amazed! >u< I'd love it if you could draw them! ;u;

Their names are Zuko Naoki and Harumi - We're still figuring out Harumi's last name. x3

I was thinking, maybe you could draw them in a cute lil situation? What I had in mind was Zuko handing Harumi a flower, since she loves nature so much? Zuko would be looking really blushy and shy, and Harumi would be looking surprised? I thought it'd be cute since they're best friends~ {And he also has a tendency to call her Onee-chan.} There doesn't have to be anything in the background~ I know I'm probably requesting a lot already. :sing:

I have some references here for Zuko, if it'll help any~ ouo
__mmd_newcomer___zuko__casual____by_nintendart789-d6rdase.png
matryoshka_zuko___by_nintendart789-d70dwux.png
utau_newcomer__zuko_naoki_x_2__by_nintendart789-d70lcg7.png

As for my friend's UTAU, I'll just have to describe her. XD I don't have a model for her yet.

She's a bit taller than Zuko, being a year older than him. {She's thirteen, and Zuko's twelve.} She has straight brown hair that goes about half-way down her back, and she wears a dress that reaches about down to her knees - it's sleeveless. The top is like, right around her neck though. xD She has little pink bracelets on each wrist, and a pink necklace similar to Len's 'collar' thing on his append outfit. And she has brown shoes that go up a few inches past her ankles. c: {The dress is pink with little sunflowers on it. >u<} And last but not least her eyes are kinda gray-ish blue. ouo

Zuko doesn't have an official design yet so I don't really care what he's wearing. xD Whatever's easier for you.

I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot - I hope that's okay. >///<

xseerx

Teto's Territory

Oh yes it actually is still open, but I don't check as frequently anymore because of the lack of requests for a while. But yes I'll draw them, though this time I want to do it by hand :D

edit: nvm trying to use watercolor ended up in a disaster i'll just stick with sai qq

xseerx

Teto's Territory

Bubble-chan • ● • said:
Eeeee, is this open? ;u;

If it is, I was wondering if you could draw my UTAU with my friends UTAU? ;u; I've been looking through all the art on here and I'm amazed! >u< I'd love it if you could draw them! ;u;

Their names are Zuko Naoki and Harumi - We're still figuring out Harumi's last name. x3

I was thinking, maybe you could draw them in a cute lil situation? What I had in mind was Zuko handing Harumi a flower, since she loves nature so much? Zuko would be looking really blushy and shy, and Harumi would be looking surprised? I thought it'd be cute since they're best friends~ {And he also has a tendency to call her Onee-chan.} There doesn't have to be anything in the background~ I know I'm probably requesting a lot already. :sing:

I have some references here for Zuko, if it'll help any~ ouo
__mmd_newcomer___zuko__casual____by_nintendart789-d6rdase.png
matryoshka_zuko___by_nintendart789-d70dwux.png
utau_newcomer__zuko_naoki_x_2__by_nintendart789-d70lcg7.png

As for my friend's UTAU, I'll just have to describe her. XD I don't have a model for her yet.

She's a bit taller than Zuko, being a year older than him. {She's thirteen, and Zuko's twelve.} She has straight brown hair that goes about half-way down her back, and she wears a dress that reaches about down to her knees - it's sleeveless. The top is like, right around her neck though. xD She has little pink bracelets on each wrist, and a pink necklace similar to Len's 'collar' thing on his append outfit. And she has brown shoes that go up a few inches past her ankles. c: {The dress is pink with little sunflowers on it. >u<} And last but not least her eyes are kinda gray-ish blue. ouo

Zuko doesn't have an official design yet so I don't really care what he's wearing. xD Whatever's easier for you.

I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot - I hope that's okay. >///<
I finally present to you your request -runs away-

Attachments

• bubble-chan's request.jpg
    bubble-chan's request.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 23