free art yo

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
I've been trying to draw more so I figured I'd do some UTAUs for practice. Post some examples of who you'd like me to draw and I'll pick a few to do.

I'll do them either traditionally or digitally, style/colours will very etc etc

Here's some examples of my more recent work:

lyincryinpumpkin.png
karakuripierrot.png
Angellecolour.png
img007.jpg

EDIT;
omg I forgot to mention I ****ing suck at drawing boys so I am so sorry if I draw your UTAU and it's awful or he looks like a girl

edit edit;
This also means I favour girls. I will try to do a couple of boys for practice, but, yeah. I'm sorry!

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
:O you have a purty style~

Consider Shiru :3?
Shiru has no set outfit but has a colour theme of black/white/grey gold and silver
You can dress shiru in random things
v4AEn.png

If you dont feel like playing dress up, you can always dress Shiru in the normal
appearance of my Oc Aion and just change the red goldish colour scheme to Shiru's colour scheme if you decide to colour :3.

Thank you for considering :uhuhu: ~

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
Here's Lulu;

onseilulu.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, it was really more of a sketch, and my sleeve had some charcoal on it and that ended up smudging it all a bit as I moved to the other side of the paper. x x

Also I've been trying and trying to draw Sachiyo and every time it comes out horrible but I am working on it, she will definitely be drawn.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Twilight Tulip link said:
Here's Lulu;

onseilulu.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, it was really more of a sketch, and my sleeve had some charcoal on it and that ended up smudging it all a bit as I moved to the other side of the paper. x x

Also I've been trying and trying to draw Sachiyo and every time it comes out horrible but I am working on it, she will definitely be drawn.
It's cute! ^^

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory
Since you aren't good with drawing males... how about genderbends?

Genderbend Takara Asune xD... her name is currently Yume Asune
Voice reference (g-20) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCkNklBGu0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJON_fuos34

Takara's Art if you want to base the art on him... or you can go Original... I don't really mind :D.
Takara_Asune.jpg