Free Compliments Here

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Post your UTAU here, and I will listen to them, try them out, or maybe make a cover with them, just generally take a look at them. Then give you positive feedback! and ONLY positive feedback.

Now, keep in mind it is very important to accept criticism regularly. People who never get critiqued, almost never improve. It's supposed to help you identify your areas of weakness and then work on them and make them better. It's not a bad thing or for being mean! I highly encourage everyone to ask for advice regularly and not just praise. Nobody is perfect but we can try to be.

But, I also realize that hearing just bad things all the time can be very discouraging. If you ever just want to hear good things about your UTAU, your songs, or your covers, here ya go!

You are also allowed to compliment each other's UTAU and works, but the one rule is to say only positive things.

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
This is so nice! I really like this idea! :creepy:
Here's my utau Kiroku Keitai
Probably my best cover with her (I know about the engine noise I forgot to use fresamp):

Another one:

It would be awesome if you could critique me on:
-voice clarity (actual quality of the wav's)
-oto (I know this needs fixing)
-pronunciation (I know it's a little American but is it unbearable)
-design
-Actual voice (whats your opinion on her voice)
If you dl'd her vb:
-is she easy to use?
-what problems did you run into?
Here's the vb dl if you're interested (hope this works I'm on mobile rn):
Pass for file is: pippin
http://www.mediafire.com/?2kqvtrubr2pt9g1

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
Eh.. Sure why not here's Asher

I know there's problems with him and I want to get a critique but this is the only song I have with him right now.

RaccoonButler

Defender of Defoko
Dropping my UTAU~

I really like the tone of her voice! Like, the sort of boyish pronunciation (It's hard to describe lel). And she's pretty smooth sounding for a CV bank, too, :0 I mistook her for a vcv bank for a second, ahah
[doublepost=1457810654][/doublepost]
This is so nice! I really like this idea! :creepy:
Here's my utau Kiroku Keitai
Probably my best cover with her (I know about the engine noise I forgot to use fresamp):

Another one:

It would be awesome if you could critique me on:
-voice clarity (actual quality of the wav's)
-oto (I know this needs fixing)
-pronunciation (I know it's a little American but is it unbearable)
-design
-Actual voice (whats your opinion on her voice)
If you dl'd her vb:
-is she easy to use?
-what problems did you run into?
Here's the vb dl if you're interested (hope this works I'm on mobile rn):
Pass for file is: pippin
http://www.mediafire.com/?2kqvtrubr2pt9g1

I don't think the sound quality is too bad, if anything maybe a bit echoey or quiet (but that might've just been reverb in mixing so idk). :0 and Her pronunciation sounds fine to me, I probably wouldn't have noticed anything weird unless you pointed it out but I'm not a native Japanese speaker.

I like her voice! It has a mature sound to it. With the oto, I don't think there's anything too wrong with that either? And I like her design, it makes me think of watermelons for some reason

I'll download her later and give you a more clear response >3<
[doublepost=1457810868][/doublepost]
Eh.. Sure why not here's Asher

I know there's problems with him and I want to get a critique but this is the only song I have with him right now.

I like his pronunciation, it doesn't sound too harsh like a lot of english voicebanks tend to sound. I like his voice, too :0

Last edited:
Reactions: CarrotBunz

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I really like the tone of her voice! Like, the sort of boyish pronunciation (It's hard to describe lel). And she's pretty smooth sounding for a CV bank, too, :0 I mistook her for a vcv bank for a second, ahah
[doublepost=1457810654][/doublepost]

I don't think the sound quality is too bad, if anything maybe a bit echoey or quiet (but that might've just been reverb in mixing so idk). :0 and Her pronunciation sounds fine to me, I probably wouldn't have noticed anything weird unless you pointed it out but I'm not a native Japanese speaker.

I like her voice! It has a mature sound to it. With the oto, I don't think there's anything too wrong with that either? And I like her design, it makes me think of watermelons for some reason

I'll download her later and give you a more clear response >3<
[doublepost=1457810868][/doublepost]

I like his pronunciation, it doesn't sound too harsh like a lot of english voicebanks tend to sound. I like his voice, too :0
Thanks!

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
like his pronunciation, it doesn't sound too harsh like a lot of english voicebanks tend to sound. I like his voice, too :0
Thank you heh and about it sounding not too harsh I normaly speak a bit softly so me singing it a bit might be the reason and another reason it that I don't have a pop filter >3>

Dekpi

Defender of Defoko

uhh I guess I'll drop mine here
he's p new so I dont have any feedback good or bad on him
(I didn't just come here for compliments I mean if theres anything I need to fix pls tell me ><)

RaccoonButler

Defender of Defoko

uhh I guess I'll drop mine here
he's p new so I dont have any feedback good or bad on him
(I didn't just come here for compliments I mean if theres anything I need to fix pls tell me ><)

I actually really like their voice, I can't think of too much to fix > u<
I guess if anything, their pronunciation sounds a little strange at times, but as I am not a native Japanese speaker that could just be me.
Mainly on their "O"s, they're like narrowed off at the end (idk how to describe it)
Other than that I actually really like them

Last edited:
Reactions: Dekpi

Dekpi

Defender of Defoko
I actually really like their voice, I can't think of too much to fix > u<
I guess if anything, their pronunciation sounds a little strange at times, but as I am not a native Japanese speaker that could just be me.
Mainly on their "O"s, they're like narrowed off at the end (idk how to describe it)
Other than that I actually really like them

aaa you're right I didn't even notice it
*cries*
I'm gonna have to re-record so many sounds
I pronounced them too much how the "O" sounds in english
thanks for pointing that out though lmao

RaccoonButler

Defender of Defoko
aaa you're right I didn't even notice it
*cries*
I'm gonna have to re-record so many sounds
I pronounced them too much how the "O" sounds in english
thanks for pointing that out though lmao

Aa it's really minor, he still sounds beautiful ;v;
Actually though, I think you can just re-oto the O sounds and cut off part of the end-
I'm assuming he's not released yet?

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmm now...what do you think about Asereth MATURE append? This append still in beta!

Here's a demo:

Dekpi

Defender of Defoko
Aa it's really minor, he still sounds beautiful ;v;
Actually though, I think you can just re-oto the O sounds and cut off part of the end-
I'm assuming he's not released yet?
Yeah I actually did try that because I thought the same thing,
but with quite a few of them it didn't help because a lot of them actually even started out weird, if that