Free mixing! +Commissions. OPEN!

AnimeaSPrin

Momo's Minion
I'm really wanting to do free mixing for people! Only three slots are available. (Paid slots are available tho. Mainlu money but I will accept art, vb's, etc!) What you need to provide is wav files. The instrumental, an on vocal, the wavs from utau that are tuned and finished, everything needed to mix. Please read everything listed, including my TOS!

First come, first serve!

SLOTS

Slot 1: Available.
Slot 2: Available.
Slot 3: Available.

What I use.

FL Studio!

Link: https://www.image-line.com/flstudio/

EXAMPLES

Those are not all of them- I have more but I can't find em.

TOS, read please!

-Once completely done I will NOT make a new one or you can not last minute change what you want done.

-Credit for mixing MUST be given to me. If I find out no credit was given I will block you and most likely make a beware on you. (Idk tho.)

-Payment for this is NOT needed UNLESS there are no slots, which in that case I will charge you if your wanting this done. I can do it for about 5 bucks total but it depends on how much there is to do. Venmo and snail mail only, please!

-Please be polite and patient! I don't have all the time in the world. And just so y'all know, I have a queue!

-If paying, full payment must be made BEFORE I start! So I don't get scammed.

-If paying me, there's a no money back once payment and once started it can not be cancelled.

-If your rude to me during, before, or after I make it you will not receive it and I will re-open the slot. And if it was already given to you finished, then I will just block you.

That's all, for NOW. Until I can think of something else to add.

So, please respond to this thread if your interested! I can't wait to start.