Free Oto And Website Making Requests

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you need your UTAU oto'd or do you need a website well I can do these things for you for free and no charge at all I swear all you need to is follow these instructions

For Otoing
Send me the UTAU and I will Oto it and give it back

For Website
Tell me the web adress you want it to be and pics of the UTAU for the site and the site has to have .weebly.com in it (example: fluffy.weebly.com)

Rules
please ask nicely
AND NO ILLEGAL VOICEBANKS OR WEBSITE NAMES!

My UTAU's site so you can see my work and I also can add more to the site for you if you want
amaichowatakashiutau.weebly.com

EDIT: I can't oto VCV

Last edited:

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
Can I take you up on the otoing offer when I finish recording? I'll credit you in the voicebank's readme and release video :smile:

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
I have never done VCV this will be fun I also need to know if it is romaji or hiragana and do you want them to have a website?
I already have a website, thanks :smile: Also, just a note I will have the rough otos so it's going to be very close to the finished product, I just need someone to finish them off :smile: Thanks

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I already have a website, thanks :smile: Also, just a note I will have the rough otos so it's going to be very close to the finished product, I just need someone to finish them off :smile: Thanks
your welcome just PM the DL so I can finish it

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can oto VCV now if you ever need an otoer in the future

hittoga

Momo's Minion
Hello, I'm new in UTAU and I've recorded my CV samples, I also otoed them but some samples sound off, could you check and fix my voicebank? Thanks before!

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I'm new in UTAU and I've recorded my CV samples, I also otoed them but some samples sound off, could you check and fix my voicebank? Thanks before!
I looked at your otoings and well the problem is that you stretched the pink too far and the red and green lines are also to far into the note which is cutting of most of the sound EDIT: You also are otoing it like it is a CV-VC voicebank by putting the red before the green and the green before the pink which is not what you do for a CV voicebank.

hittoga

Momo's Minion
I looked at your otoings and well the problem is that you stretched the pink too far and the red and green lines are also to far into the note which is cutting of most of the sound EDIT: You also are otoing it like it is a CV-VC voicebank by putting the red before the green and the green before the pink which is not what you do for a CV voicebank.

Aah that's why >.<||

Well if you can, could you fix it? I'm a total newbie to UTAU so I can learn on how you oto it. Thanks before!

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thanks a lot!
Okay so I am still fixing your voicebank but it should be done later today. I also have to tell you that if you ever record another vb you pronounce "n" as "n" not "un", and when I send you the fixed voicebank please look at it and see how I oto'd it and do it like that for any other vb you make

Reactions: hittoga