Closed Free Oto Commission

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm wanting to improve my skills in the oto, without being the method of VCV, so I'm accepting two voice banks in methods: CV, CVVC (japanese) and VCCV (Spanish).

CV: 1 pitch - Japanese [Normal or Prizma]
CVVC: 1 pitch - japanese
VCCV: 1 Pitch Spanish (I'm not accepting voice banks in English because I do not have much knowledge of the VCCV English)

Slots: 2
NOTE: only UTAU for windows as for MAC and linux I don't know configure

Rules:
1°) one UTAU per person.
2°) you want to be one of the methods shown above.
3°) The amount of tones has to be the same as described above including the language.
4°) the voice bank must already contain a oto in white only with the alias (romaji/hiragana).
5°) reclists multi-languages will not be accepted.
6°) You need to be the owner of the voice bank sent !.

CV Nonoka Playing V3.1: JP

NOTE: This is a voice bank that is different from your version of VCV.

CVVC Ye Bell for Playing V0.2: JP

NOTE: voice Bank test I did just to do some test with reclist, it does not have sounds: sh,ts,z

VCCV Ye Bell for Playing V0.1: ESP

NOTE: a version update CVVC, sorry I missed the voice bank in the formatting so I can not for just the vocal pure.

Note: once the slots run out I will not be accepting any more requests, I might open more slots later.

Form submission:
Name:
UTAU Name:
Style: (CV,CVVC,VCCV)
DL: I send together with this form in my e-mail.

NOTE: send in this form here first and then send me the same form in my e-mail: sync.le@outlook.com
My new Twitter: @ Ye_sync
My old Twitter: @ LeDrumsL2

Reactions: ROKI

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Hello there! Welcome to Utaforum!~
There's a thing i want to tell regarding UTAU on linux since i'm a linux user.
We use "Wine" software to install & use windows programs(including UTAU) in linux, which means the UTAU we're using is the same UTAU the windows users are using.
So, no special .oto configuration needed to make a VB work in Linux(except it's a Mac VB ):smile:

I think that's all, good luck on your .oto commision~:wink:

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there! Welcome to Utaforum!~
There's a thing i want to tell regarding UTAU on linux since i'm a linux user.
We use "Wine" software to install & use windows programs(including UTAU) in linux, which means the UTAU we're using is the same UTAU the windows users are using.
So, no special .oto configuration needed to make a VB work in Linux(except it's a Mac VB ):smile:

I think that's all, good luck on your .oto commision~:wink:
Thank you very much, so I'll correct the post

Reactions: Soursop the fruit

feloe

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Heya, this is a nice offer of you~. I have a gentle CV Japanese vb that ive only gotten round to partially otoing , if you would llike i can send it to you ?

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Heya, this is a nice offer of you~. I have a gentle CV Japanese vb that ive only gotten round to partially otoing , if you would llike i can send it to you ?
yes you can send me

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can configure (oto) for Mac users same way that how you would for Windows users.

Mac UTAU converts oto.ini automatically to oto_ini.txt when used in Mac, so for Mac users using UTAU configured in Win is no problem at all! No need to do anything fansy

Reactions: Sync_Ye

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You can configure (oto) for Mac users same way that how you would for Windows users.

Mac UTAU converts oto.ini automatically to oto_ini.txt when used in Mac, so for Mac users using UTAU configured in Win is no problem at all! No need to do anything fansy
thank you for the information, so in this case I will accept Voicebanks for Mac

Reactions: Nohkara

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I guess asking for 3 or 4 CVVC Pitches and 1 VCCV Pitch is too much?

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I guess asking for 3 or 4 CVVC Pitches and 1 VCCV Pitch is too much?
as you do not have the queue, is just send me more I only do oto VCCV for the Spanish language at the moment

ROKI

Momo's Minion
[Form submission]
Name: ロキ-P
UTAU Name: Toreiru/トレイル
Style: CVVC

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
[Form submission]
Name: ロキ-P
UTAU Name: Toreiru/トレイル
Style: CVVC
I want to start right now, you will be notified in your e-mail the progress of the oto.ini

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you!
Once you are finished here a sample:
Note: I noticed that he is having some problems in the samples, because in other resampler he seemed to be roaring.
the VB has been sent to your E-mail.

ROKI

Momo's Minion
Once you are finished here a sample:
Note: I noticed that he is having some problems in the samples, because in other resampler he seemed to be roaring.
the VB has been sent to your E-mail.

Should I re: record the samples? And if so, should I use a better reclist?

Also, do you have a Discord? It would make talking to you easier.

Last edited:

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Should I re: record the samples? And if so, should I use a better reclist?

Also, do you have a Discord? It would make talking to you easier.
I don't know many reclist CVVC to use a with a format similar to that of the Teren000 (only with phonemes in japanese) or EVE could do the resamplers read the sample more easily giving you better results.
Ex: Teren000: ba_be_bi_bo_bu_ba (a b, e b, i b, o b, o b)
Ex: EVE: _ba_ba (- ba, ba, a b)
My discord is the same name that I use user here

ROKI

Momo's Minion
Ok, so since I've scrapped that last bank, could you oto my new one? I know you said only 1 per person, but I've deleted the last one, so...

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok, so since I've scrapped that last bank, could you oto my new one? I know you said only 1 per person, but I've deleted the last one, so...
of course I oto for you just send it to me the voice bank for my e-mail, the more I think that I can take a bit longer to deliver because my classes have returned and I do not know if the teachers will spend some homework.