Closed Free Oto Commission

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I don't know many reclist CVVC to use a with a format similar to that of the Teren000 (only with phonemes in japanese) or EVE could do the resamplers read the sample more easily giving you better results.
Ex: Teren000: ba_be_bi_bo_bu_ba (a b, e b, i b, o b, o b)
Ex: EVE: _ba_ba (- ba, ba, a b)
My discord is the same name that I use user here

What is with KuroDelta's list? Its basically Teren000 with n at the start and vowel strings

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm re-opening this more now without the Spanish VCCV and added instead I switched to Teren000 CVVC and increased the tone numbers.
Note: Why do not I open more slots with more voice tones? because I have tendenitises and it's very difficult to do anything so I do not open more than 2 slots and more than 2 to 3 pitchers.
and remembering I am studying these methods of oto because I want to improve them here are some of the results that I obtained:

PT-BR (VCCV - CVVC)

Japanese (CVVC)

Español (CVVC - VCCV)

Recalling that this bank has total CVVC for Japanese plus for being experimental the accent continues.

Please provide me the download link by my email or by my discord, links posted here will be ignored equal to links that lead to download sites that I do not have trust, and no link shortcuts please send me the full link please.

the process of the oto will be informed to you by a bot of mine, as soon as I finish the bot will warn that I finished and will upar the voice bank in a mega server along with the key to de-encrypt the file, the oto will be done manually by me (half obviu since I'm wanting to learn more).

Also a small sample of audio will be posted for you to see the result (plus I will not make any changes in wavs, frq, llsm and mrq).

Email: sync.le[at]outlook.com
Discord: Ye_hikikoP#7032 (I do not know if this is right since I do not know very well how discord works)
Twitter: @Ye_Sync

CV: 3 pitch - Japanese [Normal or Prizma]
CVVC: 2 pitch - japanese [Mora, etc]
CVVC: 2 pitch - español [Teren000 reclist)

2 Slots

Rules:
1°) one UTAU per person.
2°) you want to be one of the methods shown above.
3°) The amount of tones has to be the same as described above including the language.
4°) the voice bank should already contain a blank oto.ini with only the alias (romaji or hiragana).
5°) You need to be the owner of the voice bank sent !.

Form submission:
Name:
language: (Japanese or español)
UTAU Name:
Style: (CV or CVVC)
DL:

Note: sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm still learning English so I use a bit of the translator.

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hello! I was just wondering if you still did these?

By medical recommendation unfortunately not. I'm also stopping using utau for several reasons. I forgot to change the topic to close I'll do it right now