Closed OTO Free OTO'ing- VCV CV

xXSyl

Momo's Minion
Hi-o! ovo!I'm going to start otoing commissions- due to I see way more people have VB's laying around without a plan to oto them.

So I'ma just add this.

But you need to read my rules first ovo~
←←←←←←♦ ✖ ♦→→→→→→

• I am a High school student- Give me time to oto please. (^v^)
  • I DO NOT- cut and clean your samples. (Like renaming and all.) Please have them 100% done and ready for an oto. I can't say how many times I had to give up a CV or VCV, due to the voicer had very bad Japanese pronunciations, leading me to rename the samples wrong. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
  • I ONLY DO JAPANESE CV AND VCV' (so far)
  • I Have the right to refuse a Voicebank.
  • If you're Japanese pronunciations are bad- I WILL NOTE YOU AND TELL YOU.
  • You will credit me for the oto either in the voicebank’s readme, the Utau’s page, or every time the voicebank is used. Pick one, I do not care.┌┤´д`├┐
  • When I give you your oto back, you may pester me for 2 days about the oto. But before you do, MAKE SURE youdon’t just plug and play the voice bank. WORK with it a bit. Cause If I can make it work, you can as well. I will not find which resampler works best for your UTAU, that’s your job.
  • Also, if your UTAU growls, that is not the oto’s fault. It is the microphone’s fault. And unless I feel like it, I will not fix the frq maps. OTL
  • By reading this, you agree to everything stated. ovo~!
If you want you can gift me something in return for hard work. If you like. ;u;/

←←←←←←♦ ✖ ♦→→→→→→
Services offered:
I AM A WINDOWS USER.

CV Normally done in a day or two.

• Can oto in romaji and Hiragana.
      • I would prefer a base oto with alias; to work with.
VCV takes time! So there isn't a set done date on this.

• Will ONLY oto if in full Hiragana.
      • I don't need anything. I can do it from scratch. (✿ฺ◡ฺ‿ฺ◡ฺ) ~
←←←←←←♦ ✖ ♦→→→→→→
Examples of my oto'ing

CV → soundcloud.com/eilan4/love-me-…;

VCV → soundcloud.com/eilan4/utauanam…
With VCV I'm willing to render/Mix a cover with that VB ovo! Just ask for one.
←←←←←←♦ ✖ ♦→→→→→→
Form
Utau Name:
Download;
CV or VCV;
Due date?;
Extra:

Any questions, just ask ovo!
←←←←←←♦ ✖ ♦→→→→→→
LIST, Otoing in order!
CV's are the first to go.

• Beau Lou VCV
      • Lost
      • Clear
    • Mashashi Hibiki
    • A Girl VCV+CV
    • Male VCV - 2 Flat VCV's
←←←←←←♦ ✖ ♦→→→→→→
The UTAU's I've oto'ed before;

• Beau Lou
    • AVI
    • Kei Koe
Updated on 10/18/15

Last edited:

ryouichi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I have a power CV-VV multipitch (4 pitches: G#2, D#3, F#3, and B3) for my UTAU that I never oto'd but recently picked it back up.
I left it as an audacity file, so I need to export every sample. That may take a while as i'm a lazy idiot. ^^;

I hope you understand, and if any inconveniences occur, I am very sorry.
Thank you!

xXSyl

Momo's Minion
Hi! I have a power CV-VV multipitch (4 pitches: G#2, D#3, F#3, and B3) for my UTAU that I never oto'd but recently picked it back up.
I left it as an audacity file, so I need to export every sample. That may take a while as i'm a lazy idiot. ^^;

I hope you understand, and if any inconveniences occur, I am very sorry.
Thank you!

Oh- Well honestly- I never heard of CV-VV. So I don't think I'll be well in to oto'ing it, sorry :/

ryouichi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh- Well honestly- I never heard of CV-VV. So I don't think I'll be well in to oto'ing it, sorry :/
Oh~ Thats ok!
Consonant Vowel - Vowel Vowel. It's just like a normal CV, but with smooth vowels. e.g. [う] [た] [a う]. So it'd be easy, its just the name that confuses people. ^w^

Heres the CV-VV reclist I used: https://app.box.com/s/axj3s00tg758k5250x4a
The top is the only VCV-like samples that are in there.
If you need it heres a sample i made with the bank:

...i have to say it but its like cv and vcv had a baby //shotdead

Last edited:

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU's name is Majo Yokoshima. I worked pretty hard to record her VCV but I've had no time to oto it. She has quite a few extra strings (I was really in the mood to record) but I'll gladly send you a version without the extras to save you time if that's preferrable. (Probably going to remove them altogether) I just want to know that she's being worked on as I'm working on her VCCV. There's no set date I'd prefer her to be done, so you can work as slowly or as quickly as you'd like.

ryouichi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have finished Rendering the files! (Yaaaay)
I will PM you them. Good luck oto'ing! ^w^

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I have a lite VCV voicebank just sitting around. Could you oto it for me?