Inactive OTO Free VCV otos.

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yep, You read it right. I thought since i know how to oto VCV and i have a lot of time to kill, I'd offer free VCV otos.
If you'd like to draw me something or use my UTAUS thats all fine and dandy but you don't have to.

I do have a few requirements, Simply because i'm not going to offer this if it will end up stressing me out. Here they are;
1. MUST have a base oto/aliases. I'm not going to add aliases for you.
2. MUST be consistent. I don't care if its recorded on a laptop mic or a professional mic, What i care about is consistencies within the samples. By consistency, I mean it isn't extremely choppy or one sample is much louder than a previous one.
3. You MUST give me some way to contact you other than UF should i run into any issues. I'd love to have a skype/discord contact, But deviantart is also acceptable.

Thats it for rules. What you will get out of this includes;
1. Completed OTO that is completely accurate. I will be otoing using the spectrum for the most accurate OTO possible.
2. FRQ clean ups where needed. Sometimes even on whisper banks there will be little FRQ hiccups that could show when you are rendering the vocal. I will fix all of those i see.
3. Rendered sample to show you the finished product.
4. Any edits or fixes you request after i have finished. I want this OTO to be the best possible for you, So if there is somewhere i missed or somewhere i messed up, I will gladly fix it for you.

I will only be opening 2 slots at a time for the sake of my sanity. Should you have multiple pitches that need to be oto'd, I may ask for some sort of compensation, Since ya know, Thats a lot of work my dude.
I'll also be opening CV slots as well, Which i can finish in under an hour, Just in case someone needs CV and not VCV.

VCV SLOTS;
1. katsumi_hibiku

CV SLOTS;

I cannot give time estimates simply because life is unpredictable, But should you need it finished in a certain time frame, Please tell me and i'll do my best to fix within that!
Please keep in mind all of my requirements before expecting me to OTO for you. Thank you. :love:

Last edited:

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can I have a VCV oto please? The vb is japanese and spanish, but you can do only the spanish phonemes
I can try my best! I've never worked with a spanish bank before though, Is it the same as any VCV?

Katsumi_Hibiku

Momo's Minion
I can try my best! I've never worked with a spanish bank before though, Is it the same as any VCV?
Yay! :D
Yes, it's the same, buut it has phonemes like bra, pla or tra, that's the only thing it's different, the red line goes between the second cosonant and the vocal
Oh and it has VC phonemes too, but if you don't want to oto the spanish phonemes just don't do it

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yay! :D
Yes, it's the same, buut it has phonemes like bra, pla or tra, that's the only thing it's different, the red line goes between the second cosonant and the vocal
Oh and it has VC phonemes too, but if you don't want to oto the spanish phonemes just don't do it
Sorry for the late reply, I'll do the spanish phonemes to the best of my ability, just because i'd hate to leave them unfinished, But you may need to make alterations. Please send me a download of the bank, preferably through anything but 4shared.
[doublepost=1471013660][/doublepost]
I will only be opening 2 slots at a time for the sake of my sanity. Should you have multiple pitches that need to be oto'd, I may ask for some sort of compensation, Since ya know, Thats a lot of work my dude.

Please read it better next time.

Katsumi_Hibiku

Momo's Minion
Sorry for the late reply, I'll do the spanish phonemes to the best of my ability, just because i'd hate to leave them unfinished, But you may need to make alterations. Please send me a download of the bank, preferably through anything but 4shared.
[doublepost=1471013660][/doublepost]

Please read it better next time.

Okay, thanks!
Where I can send you the VB?
Do you have DeviantArt or something?

Lee / Sambutt

Apollo's Polka-Dotted Socks
Well, I'm not exactly requesting a full oto, but can you oto the missing sounds for this voicebank? I already have most of the stuff done (from moresampler), but it's missing some vital things.

Last edited: