Freeware voicebank download

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What this is, is a voicebank (voiced by me) that can be used for any vocal synthesis software. Basically it's for the people who are planning on creating their own engine, but don't have the resources to pay someone to record them a voicebank, or record one themselves.
But it can be used for anything. UTAU, Reason, NIAOniao, Saltcase, Renoid, etc. All I ask is credit for providing my voice, and to be notified if this voicebank is used. I also ask that you respect the rules of the program that you use this voicebank for. Don't do anything that goes against any guidelines.

Currently, it comes with no configuration files for any program, but I might release files for UTAU and/or NIAOniao at a later date.
The voicebank's technical name is CV01 (Computer Vocal 01) but the character and name is all up to you.
All of the samples are about 0.5-1.0 seconds long.

Here is a demo of CV01's voice on UTAU using the resampler tn_fnds.exe

Hiragana
Romaji
File size is 10.3 Megabytes.
If either of the links don't work for you, let me know and i'll add mirror versions!
Email- leahgreene999@gmail.com
Soundcloud- @milk-26
Utaforum- ミルクMilk

Let me know if you have any questions/feedback/etc.

Last edited:

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow~ Thank you~ I plan on making an engine or something close to an engine and this is perfect.

JellyB

Teto's Territory
Can you make this into romaji? I was going to import this into NIAONiao, but all the japanese characters is all messed up. You don't have to this, but it would be a great help!

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can you make this into romaji? I was going to import this into NIAONiao, but all the japanese characters is all messed up. You don't have to this, but it would be a great help!
Here you go! Definitely feel free to let me know how the bank sounds in Niaoniao.