Friends of UTAforum

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Of all the member of this forum, I would say I am closest to @PikaPokket. Sad thing is, I haven't talked to her in almost 2 years :bigtears: It all started with me offering a tuned ust of mine in exchange for art from her, then we began to PM each other about the subject, which escalated to us PMing each other daily :smile: We ended up starting to talk about Miko Ooka too! XD (which—surprise, surprise—would make me want to become friends with that person XD)
Sadly, that friendship lasted for only a month before she suddenly stopped appearing at the forum.
And the worst thing is that she never gave me the art for our trade XD (she never used the ust I gave her too... OTL)
Fortunately, I managed to find out her latest activity in any of her accounts I could find was in Soundcloud. I'll be stalking that account for a while before I become comfortable in talking to her again OTL

With me having not much free time and being kinda anti-social in general, I don't really have anyone else in the forum who I would consider a friend. I'm trying to find people to collaborate with, though it just ends up with me finding that they have been inactive for a while OTL