Friendship for Yuumei?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll be updating Yuumei's wiki in a bit, soon as I get the chance to really settle down since the grandparents are coming over for dinner.. <W >;;  But yeees, mission accomplished. Yuumei's got a lover and a new friend all in one day~ <333

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aha, alrighty. c: I think I may take a crack at drawing him and Yuumei, just to exercise my skills a bit..I'm not that good but hopefully it'll turn out as decent as my first pic. ; W ;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You do? Yaay! ;w ; I will be trying then. Gonna see what cute poses I can do for these two. >U<

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Question: Do you have his favourite colour(s) in mind? C: Or at least a colour representing him?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Perfect, thanks! 8D

I've got a little surprise for you~ >W<

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yep yep. It's not finished, but would you like to see what i've got so far? :3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
8DD

I only hope this is something like how you visualize Kaichou. ; W ;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You think so?! Yay! * w* It'll look even better when it's done! I was so worried I wouldn't make him look the way you wanted, though. D':

I knoow~! I just HAD to draw them, and when I saw the pic on dA, that was that. x3

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Hehe, maybe I will have to find a voice actor for him now. XD
Naturally, I'd have to find someone who sounds good with Yuumei. <3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll definitely help ya with that, however much I can. :3

I don't think it'd be that hard, really..Her voice is rather versatile cause of my semi-childish voice. :'D

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
I think this picture of your can help draw in a voicer. >:3
Now, where would one post such a request?
I posted one for my other omenloids, never really got some serious interest. -.-

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I only hope so~ Maybe they'll be drawn in by how sexy the two look together, haha. x3

I'm...Not sure, actually. I've tried that myself in the Request forum and haven't had any luck.. But it's still worth a try..Maybe post it on other websites you frequent? I could try it on my dA journal but nobody ever replies to my requests on there.. ; O;''