From Momo to Ritsu, Ruko, Teto and so on

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm wondering what does "momo's mimion, Ruko's ruffian, Ritsu's renegade, Teto's territory" in the state everyone has on UTAU
1) I don't know these expressions in English (because I'm not an English speaker ahahah :smile: :smile:)
2) What's the grade of these states?
Thank you for the replies!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
These are just silly little titles showing up under your named based on the number of forum posts you made. They don't really mean anything, and I honestly don't know which names correspond to which number of posts. The user title is actually customizable, as one of the things you can buy in the UtaBucks store: http://utaforum.net/store/

Mine is currently set to "Hiyama-sensei", but without it, it would say "Defoko's Slaves," as I have an extremely high post count.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm wondering what does "momo's mimion, Ruko's ruffian, Ritsu's renegade, Teto's territory" in the state everyone has on UTAU
1) I don't know these expressions in English (because I'm not an English speaker ahahah :smile: :smile:)
2) What's the grade of these states?
Thank you for the replies!
What's the utabucks? What do you do with them?

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I think it's actually based on the number of likes you've received. Mine says "Teto's Territory" and I've made less posts than someone with "Momo's Minion."