From the Frontier to you! A new user!

VileTribe

Teto's Territory
Howdy! My name's Robin. You can call me that or like, really anything, just be sure you refer to me as a guy and don't call me by my Username- Nall is a common nickname for me though.
I'm a cool dude who's looked up to Utau creators for years, and finally, on a burst of impulse, created my first one, a work in progress by the name of Yukimura Seiya.
Some cool facts about me are that I'm gay, trans, and autistic. My main interest is Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, where I got my username from. I'm also an artist and author, and would find it amusing to maybe make a story or something about Seiya someday; likely with original songs (probably when he gets an English VB.)
I would like some help as well, but don't want to derail my intro thread, so I'll mention it below and any private messages granting help would be appreciated:
Seiya's audio files render as .wav just fine, but when I open them, it tells me only the admin (me) has access to the file and deletes it from view?
Another problem is that he sounds choppy. I fixed some prior errors, but now his sounds cut off prematurely- For example, "Cho" just sounds like "Ch". It may be the pacing of the song compared to the length of the files, so I might try fixing that, but help is still appreciated.
I'll be able to give you everything you need via messages, I just don't want to clog this thread ^-^''
Anyway, hello again and thanks in advance for any warm welcomes <3

Reactions: partial

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
This is a bit late, but welcome to UtaForum! The original song idea sounds like a good one. Good luck with your current voicebank and any new ones you plan on making! :smile:

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Squeek! Welcome to UF!
And there is a solution to your problem: open "Regional Settings" in your Control Panel, look for something called "Decimal symbol" and change it to a point if it isn't already one.