GAHATA MEIJI ALWAYS CRASHES UTAU Synth

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I've downloaded like almost EVERY one of her voice banks and NONE of them work on UTAU Synth.
I really wanted to use her Fairy and Lilith bank but

1. it doesnt seem like they have proper prefix maps, i open up the prefix map and its empty

2. whenever i exit after viewing the OTO files/voicebank configuration editor thing UTAU Synth freezes and I have to force quit it

3. Pretty much doing ANYTHING with her voice banks crashes UTAU Synth. I've tried the thing where you click on one of her OTO files and select update FRQ and Spec or whatever to try and fix it and that crashes too. I tried to make both sing one note and it crashed instantly.

4. I don't think the files for Fairy are aliased properly? I've noticed that her files are named like あ_C#4弱
i haven't seen other voice banks that use a lot of underscores and stuff like that, plus there probably isn't a need to add 弱 to the end of every one of them since the voicebank is meant to be a purely soft bank and not one that switches between power and soft. Unless I'm wrong or its just purely the fact that the prefix map is EMPTY.

So this means that I can't render any USTs with her, because i always get stuff like "Could not render notes"

Does anyone know what to do? I'm so frustrated. I've wanted to use Gahata Meiji for such a long time.. I've tried redownloading and reinstalling her but nothing changes. I don't have this problem with other banks.