Good female arpasing utaus ? (or a way to convert arpasing to an other type ?)

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Teto is love, Teto is life (Rin too)
Defender of Defoko
Hello, i make this post because i'm currently composing a song and i used kye arpasing as placeholder since it seemed it was a good way to make understandable english lyrics

but now i'm searching female utaus i could use with the ust i made and i don't find a lot of arpasing compatible utaus

so i'm searching a way either to find good female arpasing utaus, either a way to convert the ust to something else like vccv or cvvc or vcv

do you know a way to solve it ?

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Defender of Defoko
To convert the ust to another type, you’d have to do it manually.

For arpasing though, I found this directory of VBs that might have what you need (I looked around a bit and thought quite a few of the female voices were nice enough): http://arpasing.tubs.moe/en/directories/voicebanks.html
thanks for the response

unfortunately i only found one vb that sounds interesting to me in this list
i'll test with this one, if it still doesn't work for me i'll either port manually the ust, either use kye even though a male voice doesn't really fit to the atmosphere i wanted for the song

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Has the character be to female, is it enough that it has a feminine voice?

Also, are you looking for a strong or soft voice?

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Defender of Defoko
Has the character be to female, is it enough that it has a feminine voice?

Also, are you looking for a strong or soft voice?
since my song is supposed to represent a girl since it's the theme of a character planned for my game, a girl would be a lot more representative
and about the type of voice, i'm searching a deep sentimental voice, a bit like this

actually i'm remaking the ust in vccv in order to be able to use more utaus