Goodbye and Good Riddance (to me)

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
And now, the moment we've all been waiting for. The time has come for me to finally say that I'm going to officially leave UtaForum for good. It's sad to say but there's really nothing anybody can do to change my mind. After many days of guilt, tears, and self-hatred, I learned that if I stay here on UtaForum any longer, not only will the XOTAloids, my UTAU, will suffer but I will as well. Besides, the XOTAloids and I never really felt welcomed from the beginning, even with the friendly faces we did meet, and nobody would really miss us if we somehow disappeared from the face of the world. You know, being shotas and all. There, I said it one final time but only to make myself look and feel bad.

I'll still carry on with my UTAU projects and work with UTAU, just no longer wanting anything to do with UtaForum, other UTAU groups, and especially not with other UTAU users (J.C., however, will always remain a shared UTAU). I fare best alone and always had. If anybody still wants to reach me, they can always find me on deviantART, Youtube, and Soundcloud. I'm more appreciated there anyway, even for my genuine interest in that accursed thing I should no longer say for the sake of others looking down at me like they already do now. However, I honestly don't see the point in doing so.

To finally put an end to my existence in this community, so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, and good riddance!