Goodbye

colordrops11

Teto's Territory
It was fun for a while making stuff for my utau. Regardless of how she sounds weird in japanese engrish. The last thing I was able to do was animate a snippet of her singing the Yuragi chorus which I enjoyed. But now I've decided to go. I like listening to other utaus and supporting people but I also feel unmotivated when no ones really supporting me back. It feels different from years ago when I was in the community and had a group of utau buddies where we supported eachother.I said I was going back to the animation community but I will still keep on creating original songs. Its something that I cherish so I wont let this demotivation stop me. Iam going back to my old youtube account though.Goodbye Utau community. Maybe in the future ill come back but for now or a long time we have to say goodbye again.

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. If you ever need a friend or someone to help you feel motivated or just wanna talk about stuff my skype is live:crystalized98. I hope you come back someday even if things don't change that much.