Greetings, fellow mortals.

SakuraBliss77

Momo's Minion
'Tis I, "SakuraBliss77," and this is a generic introduction post.
Indeed, I am not introducing myself of my own free will. Instead, 'twas the desire of the system for it to be so.
I am a mere minnow in the ways of Utau, only having recently begun, and only having produced less than quality content such as this: .
As a result of my mediocrity, I have made an account on this Internet forum. It will also serve the purpose of providing an outlet for the "pointless garbage" that spews from my mind.
Good day to you, sir/madam/individual outside the gender binary.

SakuraBliss77

Momo's Minion
you just assumed my mortality
Why, I do apologize that my assumption was incorrect, although that is likely not the case as the probability that the universe will someday cease to exist is incredibly high, so you would likely perish as a result of that if you had not already.

Reactions: Damien

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Why, I do apologize that my assumption was incorrect, although that is likely not the case as the probability that the universe will someday cease to exist is incredibly high, so you would likely perish as a result of that if you had not already.
your apology is accepted. Also welcome to the forum haiiiii!

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
Greetings, dear immortal being. We welcome you to this secluded realm that exists on the Internet, unbeknownst to most of mankind who has yet to discover the secrets of vocal synthesizing.

Reactions: Alessandra

Jeffrey

local hiatus'er
Defender of Defoko
greetings newcomer, enjoy our mortal accompaniment while we still stand on the face of the earthen realm.
wazzup, hope you can enjoy the forums! :D

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
'Tis I, "SakuraBliss77," and this is a generic introduction post.
Indeed, I am not introducing myself of my own free will. Instead, 'twas the desire of the system for it to be so.
I am a mere minnow in the ways of Utau, only having recently begun, and only having produced less than quality content such as this: .
As a result of my mediocrity, I have made an account on this Internet forum. It will also serve the purpose of providing an outlet for the "pointless garbage" that spews from my mind.
Good day to you, sir/madam/individual outside the gender binary.

You're kinda interesting mortal :smile: and what Language was it in the demo? Since our mind is maybe somewhat which goes outside tnormal people... well, I'm crazy too