Resource icon

Resource [Gros Mot] French VCV-VC

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Melomad submitted a new resource:

FRENCH VCVVC - A big French VCVVC reclist.

Mot is a VCVVC reclist which allows your UTAU to sing smoothly and easily in French. Since French is very rich, you will find in this list phonemes in VCV, CV, VC and CC. Mot is mostly designed for French speakers due to its size ; If you are interested in French, I recommend starting with a smaller list than Mot. However, if you are native or really good at French then rejoice! Mot is the most accurate public French list out there! It was brewed in France in the lovely county of Brittany, a...

Read more about this resource...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like how you gave the reclist a name, "Mot". This can help distinguish it from other French reclist projects. If I ever decide to make a French bank, I'll give this list a try!

Reactions: Melomad and partial
P

partial

I've never wanted to know French more than I want to at this moment. I love big reclists and this sounds amazing.

Reactions: Melomad

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I like how you gave the reclist a name, "Mot". This can help distinguish it from other French reclist projects. If I ever decide to make a French bank, I'll give this list a try!
Thanks! I thought that "Mot" is kinda cute and easy to pronounce. I'm super glad you like it! If you ever decide to make a voicebank with the reclist and encounters any problems, contact me and I'll try to help you the best that I could.
I've never wanted to know French more than I want to at this moment. I love big reclists and this sounds amazing.
Thank you! I'm super glad people are getting interested in French ;;w;; Same thing: If you ever need assistance regarding this list, I can help.

Both of you, thanks for your interest and kind words!

Tibe

Teto's Territory
*sees that it's for native speakers or people who are really good at French* YES