Guess I’m supposed to say hi!

EgoLobster

Momo's Minion
Hello! I’m Ego, I’m 16, and I’m a girl. Not sure what I’m really supposed to say.... I’m a big fan of VOCALOID/Utau, Teto is my god, Big Al is underrated. Favorite VOCALOID songs are probably Rolling Girl, Ten-Faced, Tokyo Teddy Bear, Lost One’s Weeping, Soundless Voice/Proof of Life, Servant of Evil/Daughter of Evil, World’s End Dance Hall,,, yeah, you get the point. So I’m here because of a few reasons.
Firstly, I want to make a Utau but need some advice/pointers.
Secondly, I want to hold a contest with a cash prize for whoever comes up with the best design for my Utau.
Finally, I want to share my Utau with the world! Hehe,,
Ive always been told my voice would be good for something like this and having a hand with creating my Utau would be nice!

so yeah, nice to meet y’all! Also I’m trying to find a specific Utau that no matter what I look up I can’t find but I’ve heard and seen art of, and it’s awesome af, ,,

Time for me to make a thread on this hehe

Aeroza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello and welcome to Utaforum! We'll gladly help you with the process of making your first Utau. Feel free to post a thread here if you have any question about voicebank making.

Again, welcome and I hope you'll have a great time here!

weevildoing

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
welcome!! im hoping to make my own utau soon as well and i'm still a bit new to this forum, so i'm in the same boat as you ^^ (love your profile pic btw!)

Reactions: Aeroza