GUITARISTS AND DRUMMERS!

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi, there! :smile:

I've recently started an UTAU/VOCALOID/TOUHOU circle
You can read about it here: http://utaforum.net/thread-do-you-wanna-make-an-original-album-musicians-illusts-and-lyricists-of-any-level

We're already preparing for an original album, but we need people who can play guitar (or a midi guitar, as long as it sounds realistic/good) and people who can play drums (or computerized drums, as long as it sounds realistic/good.) This is open to people of any skill level! (You don't have to be Jimi Hendrix or Joey Jordison XD )

Please help out! :cry:

Everyone involved will get credited, and when we start selling albums everyone will get money too!

There are no deadlines for anyone who wishes to participate as of yet, but please be sure to comment here or PM me if you're interested! The sooner we get started, the sooner we can make music and become populat Utau/Vocaloid producers!!

RULES (Unfortunately we have them. :-_-: )

-You have to have at least some experience. Know the basics; we don't want you to just pick up a guitar and some drumsticks after reading this.
- (This goes mostly for drummers/beat producers) Be prepared for all styles of music. (We mostly deal with Vocarock, Techno/Dubstep and sweet, mellow kinda stuff. But depending on our group's composers, we might need some orchestral beats.)
-When asking to join, be sure to have some samples of your work ready. We won't take you in unless you can prove your work is experienced and belongs to you. (As long as you work hard/put in effort, we always accept you.) If we find out the work is stolen/used without permission, you will be asked not to work with us any more.

That's pretty much it! if I've forgotten anything, I'll inform you personally. Please join!!! Even if you're not interested, tell someone you think might be! We need all the help we can get to make each and every one of our dreams come true (that means yours too!) :love:

{OUR ORIGINAL ALBUM IS WITH SONONE LINAKO AND HANEON AKARI. YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN UTAULOIDS FOR ORIGINAL SONGS OUTSIDE OF IT, WHICH IS WHAT WE'LL BE DOING BEFORE THE RELEASE.}
Here's how she sounds on the album:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wve3Bm6mfZk[/video]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!