Gumi V4 ???

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The release date is November 5, and someone on VO asked Noboru on Twitter and he said that her English bank is getting an update "the next time," whenever that is.
Yay, that's amazing to hear !

(Also, minds me they haven't said a thing about Megpoid-Talk... But then as Voiceroid(+) and other programs running with AI engine seem to not age as fast and much as Vocaloid, that'd explain why... //shot)

I also hope they release a trial for her banks, or if they don't, that at least Gumi users can have access to beta like people who own both LuKa V4x and Miku could access to Miku V4x beta

Leah

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd be happy to get her Power package sometime. I always liked her Power and Adult extends, and PowerFat extend has a similar tone to Adult's, except for being more powerful, which is a plus for me. However, I'm more interested in GUMI English V4 (which will be updated at a later date), since there are other Japanese Vocaloids I'm interested in buying currently. Additionally, I actually like her growl. In my opinion, it sounds better than most Vocaloids' gargling sounds.

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
im not saying if they got rid of her englishes choppyness she would be perfect
but she would be so perfect!!!

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd be happy to get her Power package sometime. I always liked her Power and Adult extends, and PowerFat extend has a similar tone to Adult's, except for being more powerful, which is a plus for me. However, I'm more interested in GUMI English V4 (which will be updated at a later date), since there are other Japanese Vocaloids I'm interested in buying currently. Additionally, I actually like her growl. In my opinion, it sounds better than most Vocaloids' gargling sounds.
totally agree with all of this! gumi's growl is so natural and actually sounds like a human growling. maybe cuz she already has some raspiness in her voice? either way I love it and I can't wait for english :smile: