Guys, talk to me!

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's 2 AM and even though I should be sleeping all I can think about is tacos. Plus, I'm pretty bored and can't seem to fall asleep so some sort of human interaction might be good, hehe~

Tell me about yourselves. :uhuhu: Especially if you play any video games. Games are good. e U e​

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aaagh, late reply is late..x-x Sorry! Just started a new job and all...anyway though Hello! How are ya? c:

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Awwww haha I'm sorry I didn't saw this earlier :sick: and oh that's awesome
( ^ω^ ) hehe I'm great and you?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Doing pretty good. c: A little tired, but more happy than anything because I have tomorrow off, hehe~ So I can sleep in and hopefully make some progress on my voicebank. x-x

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Doing pretty good. c: A little tired, but more happy than anything because I have tomorrow off, hehe~ So I can sleep in and hopefully make some progress on my voicebank. x-x

Hehe awww thats wonderful! Now you can sleep all day xD hmmm now I'm curious, I want to hear a voice sample (>.>)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Haha, I wish! The smallest things wake me up and then I can't go back to sleep for the life of me. x-x Bah, my voice is nothing special. :U It's just going to be a multipitch bank for my utau, Yuumei. Haven't done anything progression wise for about two years on her since I did her soft append. x-x

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aww really? That sucks (つД`)ノ
I really love the name of your UTAU, hehe I bet your voice is so cute.
Btw I'm not that good with English, Spanish is my mothertounge.