Haneonloids are ronery. sobs

kyukon

Momo's Minion
Yus. so. This is an attempt to sex worker my UTAU out to others. ; u ;

My utau have some tomodachi, but not many.
(and there are many UTAU with whom I'm not sure my UTAU are friends with or not lololol)
So if you know me, it would be cool to let me know whether our utau are friends or not. :'D
Because I don't want to be the only one self-proclaiming relationships. oTL

So, my utau aren't really for roleplaying or anything... but I just want this thread to keep track of what relationships they do have. <:

Without further ado, here dey be (in order of release);;

1. Haneon Akari
birthday: September 30th
height: 5'1" (152cm)
weight: 105lb (47kg), skinny
personality: According to outward appearances, very shy and pleasant. However, with her closest friends, outgoing and happy-go-lucky. She can be very oblivious about others' feelings, the 'mood' of a situation, and of her surroundings. Her good nature pits her at fault for she is easily manipulated and used. Very easy to befriend.
reference: http://karii-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4beah4
voice samples:
【UTAU Akari】eyesight test シリョクケンサ
【UTAU Akari】Leia

2. Haneon Akihiko
birthday: January 1st
height: 4'10" (147cm)
weight: 87lb (39kg), scrawny
personality: A very serious and stoic person, despite his young age. He's very blunt with what he says and doesn't care about the repercussions. Occassionally, he may find himself in a mischievous mood, although not often. Often belittles others with his sharp tongue and unusual wit. His friends need to be able to keep up with his hard personality.
reference: http://karii-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4hyoe2
voice samples:
【UTAU 羽音アキヒコ】PIERROT
【UTAU Haneon Akihiko】Brining the Rain 雨を連れゆく

3. Haneon Akira
birthday: February 3rd
height: 5'11" (180cm)
weight: 142lb (64kg), fit
personality: Is a very outgoing and happy person all the time. He loves to challenge himself and is always loyal to his friends; places friends first and foremost. Although he will not show it on the outside, his feelings are easily hurt, and sometimes it takes a while for him to recover and trust again. Easy to befriend.
reference: no official art yet, will update soon
voice samples:
【UTAU Haneon Akira - Beta】Last Night, Good Night
【UTAUs Akira and Coco】 Happy Synthesizer

-------------------------------------------

"Official" Relationships (friendship was agreed upon, not assumed)

Ekiguchi Yuumei (cousin of Akari, Akihiko and Akira)
Koko/Coco (friends of Akari, Akihiko and Akira)
Kyuryouku Leo (friend of Akari)
KittenLips (friend of Akari)

Relationships Pending (utau I feel are friends, but not officially reciprocated by their owner)
Zekkyoukoe Taizo