Hare would like to find friends ^_^

Hare

Teto's Territory
Hare is new UTAU, looking for friends, and possibly a love interest, that she can look out for and duet with~

Her full name 暁ハレ (Akatsuki Hare) translates to 'Clear Dawn' and this is her appearance:
commissionkisekikumobyv.png
(cr: commission by vali233 @ deviantART, from original concept design by me here)

About Hare: (from her wikia page)
Hare is very thoughtful of others, and although she may seem shy at first, she eventually opens up. Sometimes very lively, sometimes very quiet, Hare wants to make sure everyone in her company is having a good time. Her friends are very important to her and she will do anything to ensure their happiness and good health. When it comes to love, Hare can lack confidence in herself. Rather than confessing, she would rather watch from a distance hoping for some ounce of her feelings to be conveyed. Hare is searching for someone who can make her feel valued, and would, without hesitating, spend all her energy caring for that special person. Hare loves to sing, and hopes that she can duet and collab with many other people. When asked at first, Hare may seem undecided about participating, but inside she is really just preparing herself to do her best and not let others down. She eventually looses all nerves and is ready to sing away!

How she sounds:
[cloudset]http://soundcloud.com/akatsukihareutau/sets/jxkv797a3fv5[/cloudset]

Please let Hare know the name, age, personality, and provide her with a voice sample of your UTAU, thankyou :3

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Yunia could be her friend :3
Name: 2601 Yunia
Personality: She's a quite serious and sensible person. Even though she's easily annoyed and can sometimes seem cold or cruel, she cares deeply about her friends and would do anything to protect them. She loves reading, singing and black tea. She hopes other will one day want to sing with her instead of being scared off by her perfectionist attitude. Once she gets to know people a little better, she's actually a nice girl who likes chatting and joking around and sometimes just wants to spend some time in peace and quiet.
Picture: http://thelooneylibrarian.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d460jde
            http://www.mediafire.com/?4xhihvw342sb2is
Sample: [UTAU] Artificial Children [2601 Yunia VCV Demo]

Hare

Teto's Territory
theLooneyLibrarian link said:
Yunia could be her friend :3
Name: 2601 Yunia
Personality: She's a quite serious and sensible person. Even though she's easily annoyed and can sometimes seem cold or cruel, she cares deeply about her friends and would do anything to protect them. She loves reading, singing and black tea. She hopes other will one day want to sing with her instead of being scared off by her perfectionist attitude. Once she gets to know people a little better, she's actually a nice girl who likes chatting and joking around and sometimes just wants to spend some time in peace and quiet.
Picture: http://thelooneylibrarian.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d460jde
            http://www.mediafire.com/?4xhihvw342sb2is
Sample: [UTAU] Artificial Children [2601 Yunia VCV Demo]

Thankyou :3 I think Hare and Yunia would get along very well as they both regard their friends very highly :smile: Hare thinks her eyes are especially interesting, and really likes her voice ^^ Hare also hopes that if Yunia could put up with imperfections in her voice that they could some day duet.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
  I would love for my UTAU to be friends with her. I've seen her on the forum.

Name:Habu Jozo
Personality: Shy and tries to be mature.He doesn't like judgement though.Tries to be as nice as possible.

wiki= http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Habu_Jozo
video sample=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vyi2wSj1EI&feature=plcp&context=C44c5b53VDvjVQa1PpcFPFUtVAUQvhrPT8LRaDGaY7fSzt9dhbBSA%3D

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Both my utaus can be friends, and one can even be her love haha. They contrast each other, but his full-of-himself attitude causes him to be interested in anyone who doesn't find any interest in him. He also falls in love very quickly because...well..let's just say that even if he's so full of himself, he kinda has a weak self esteem. He's bold though, but doesn't trust himself. They can start out as friends, but you don't really need to say yes to the love offer. I found it that their personalities kinda harmonize..Iunno..that can just be me.

Anyways! If the offer is rejected, they can be friends~! Really good friends too!

Hana, the girl, is clumsy and reassuring. She takes a strong attitude to anything and will stand up for others if necessary. She isnt good with words and messes up quite a bit but still fights to stand for what she believes in, stupid or not. She's comes across as loud, but her feelings are hurt quite quickly. She can sing her heart out loudly, but if needed, a bit softly.

Here's her samples(she kinda sounds like a guy, but in her sweet append, is sure to be a girl:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/user5179945/utau-just-be-friends-hana[/soundcloud]
[UTAU] Campanella Asane Hana [Append Sweet]

For Shiro,the guy, is possessive and of course, narcissistic XD. He doesn't like to be told off and can brag about just about anything. His personality seems to jut out at people and make them misunderstand him. Though he's so full of himself, as i said, he doesnt really have faith in himself. When he feels he isnt strong enough, he just cowers away in "style." XD And by style, i mean it's him just saying, "oh whatever, it's just not that good for me." Once you get to know him well,though, he can be the gentlest thing you've met. He's got a sweet tooth and sweet milk based products are is weakness.

Here's his samples. He can really be anything you want. Like shonen, not so shonen, and almost guy XD:

Copy and paste works magic -thumbs up- Okay~! that's all!.

Tell me if you need to knwo what they look like. I can fetch that for you

Hare

Teto's Territory
poundthemochi link said:
  I would love for my UTAU to be friends with her. I've seen her on the forum.

Name:Habu Jozo
Personality: Shy and tries to be mature.He doesn't like judgement though.Tries to be as nice as possible.

wiki= http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Habu_Jozo
video sample=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vyi2wSj1EI&feature=plcp&context=C44c5b53VDvjVQa1PpcFPFUtVAUQvhrPT8LRaDGaY7fSzt9dhbBSA%3D
Hare would also love to be friends ^_^ She thinks he is very cute, and loves the meaning behind his name. Herbal brews are very calming~

Miramiee link said:
Both my utaus can be friends, and one can even be her love haha. They contrast each other, but his full-of-himself attitude causes him to be interested in anyone who doesn't find any interest in him. He also falls in love very quickly because...well..let's just say that even if he's so full of himself, he kinda has a weak self esteem. He's bold though, but doesn't trust himself. They can start out as friends, but you don't really need to say yes to the love offer. I found it that their personalities kinda harmonize..Iunno..that can just be me.

Anyways! If the offer is rejected, they can be friends~! Really good friends too!

Hana, the girl, is clumsy and reassuring. She takes a strong attitude to anything and will stand up for others if necessary. She isnt good with words and messes up quite a bit but still fights to stand for what she believes in, stupid or not. She's comes across as loud, but her feelings are hurt quite quickly. She can sing her heart out loudly, but if needed, a bit softly.

Here's her samples(she kinda sounds like a guy, but in her sweet append, is sure to be a girl:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/user5179945/utau-just-be-friends-hana[/soundcloud]
[UTAU] Campanella Asane Hana [Append Sweet]

For Shiro,the guy, is possessive and of course, narcissistic XD. He doesn't like to be told off and can brag about just about anything. His personality seems to jut out at people and make them misunderstand him. Though he's so full of himself, as i said, he doesnt really have faith in himself. When he feels he isnt strong enough, he just cowers away in \"style.\" XD And by style, i mean it's him just saying, \"oh whatever, it's just not that good for me.\" Once you get to know him well,though, he can be the gentlest thing you've met. He's got a sweet tooth and sweet milk based products are is weakness.

Here's his samples. He can really be anything you want. Like shonen, not so shonen, and almost guy XD:

Copy and paste works magic -thumbs up- Okay~! that's all!.

Tell me if you need to knwo what they look like. I can fetch that for you

Hare likes Hana's strong voice and personality, and will be there for her if she's ever feeling hurt :smile: When Hare is in a lively mood I think they would have a very nice time together~
As for Shiro, Hare is attracted to his personality~ I think Hare will be able to understand him and support him whenever he needs it. The different sides to his voice are interesting XD
Hare is just wondering about Hana and Shiro's ages?
I agree that Hare and Shiro's personalities contrast but harmonise, but perhaps Hare is slightly too old for him? They can be love interests or very good friends, I'll leave that up to you, but Hare wouldn't like to get either of them into any trouble XD

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hana is only 16. Her voice seems like it should fit for a slightly older utau, but in reality she's, as i said, only 16. About Shiro...Hmm. I first intended him to be at least 17 and this is actually true for his "almost guy" voice.But he turned out higher sounding. Still, rest assured, he should be at least 17 if not older. I know he sounds kinda young, but it was my mistake that i recorded that high. I'll be updating his bank in a few weeks or so to make him sound clearer and lower to get his age correct. I'll be adding Hare to Hana's friends list on her wiki if you dont mind...er....Shiro doesn't quite have one yet.

I don't say things if they aren't official, so i can't really say the two are officially paired without your permission to say so. :smile:

Hare

Teto's Territory
Miramiee link said:
Hana is only 16. Her voice seems like it should fit for a slightly older utau, but in reality she's, as i said, only 16. About Shiro...Hmm. I first intended him to be at least 17 and this is actually true for his \"almost guy\" voice.But he turned out higher sounding. Still, rest assured, he should be at least 17 if not older. I know he sounds kinda young, but it was my mistake that i recorded that high. I'll be updating his bank in a few weeks or so to make him sound clearer and lower to get his age correct. I'll be adding Hare to Hana's friends list on her wiki if you dont mind...er....Shiro doesn't quite have one yet.

I don't say things if they aren't official, so i can't really say the two are officially paired without your permission to say so. :smile:
I'll add Hana to Hare's friends list also :smile:
The reason I asked is that, for me, there was quite a difference between his guy voice, which I would say sounds about right for his intended age, and more shonen voice. Though I think it's great that he is very versatile like that ^^
I think Shiro and Hare should be paired :smile: Should I list Shiro, or would you like for me to wait for if/when he does have a page so that I can add the link?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Alright~ I've added her for Hana~

No worries! I'm already working on what voice i can give him if i redo it. I can do a pretty decent guy voice XD Ahaa.. Don't believe me? Well, wait till i show up with the bank. I wont put any effects on it i swear. AsdashbdnFFF I lied XD. I can kinda sound like a guy...but those low notes kill.

You can add him if you like XD. He wont be having a page for a while...so might as well add him now XD. Alright! time to start the fan art -shot-

Hare

Teto's Territory
Miramiee link said:

No worries! I'm already working on what voice i can give him if i redo it. I can do a pretty decent guy voice XD Ahaa.. Don't believe me? Well, wait till i show up with the bank. I wont put any effects on it i swear. AsdashbdnFFF I lied XD. I can kinda sound like a guy...but those low notes kill.

You can add him if you like XD. He wont be having a page for a while...so might as well add him now XD. Alright! time to start the fan art -shot-

LOL, I think he sounds good already ^^ hmm, how about if you pitched your recordings down slightly, so it's lower but still sounds natural? In theory, I'm guessing it should work, but I haven't tried it and am still pretty new to UTAU, so I'm not sure if it would sound a little strange in UTAU... :/

poundthemochi link said:
Habu is so happy!!!
I add him to Hare's wiki.
I can do a duet too!
OK, do you have a song in mind? :smile:

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
zafJ~ link said:
[quote author=Miramiee link=topic=1305.msg10395#msg10395 date=1334287404]

LOL, I think he sounds good already ^^ hmm, how about if you pitched your recordings down slightly, so it's lower but still sounds natural? In theory, I'm guessing it should work, but I haven't tried it and am still pretty new to UTAU, so I'm not sure if it would sound a little strange in UTAU... :/

poundthemochi link said:
Habu is so happy!!!
I add him to Hare's wiki.
I can do a duet too!
OK, do you have a song in mind? :smile:
[/quote]
Trick or Treat. Maybe? If you know any others please tell me.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@w@ I pitched him gown by -5 Already..it still sounded a bit natural. It's because...I recorded like a girl and pitched it down. When you're a girl and trying to make a guy utau, there are some things you have to remember. GUYS DON'T SING THE SAME. You can hear it XD. So that's why, i pick my favorite guy singer Japanese or not and model my voice in a similar fashion. If it works well, it sounds better and not forced. There are some who just pitch their voice down but i dont think that works....it sounds...weird...so..yeah. In Shiro's case, i hadn't really modeled my voice any lower, but made it sound a little shonen-ish XD. There are more rules, but i like to keep it to myself. And...yeah. XD Im still pretty new to utau too, but right now, i'm pretty much in the exploring stage to see what works and what doesn't. Pitching down can seriously ruin the voice if not done correctly from what i experienced.

Hare

Teto's Territory
poundthemochi link said:
OK, that's a good song :smile: Who would be doing the mixing etc? ^^

Miramiee link said:
@w@ I pitched him gown by -5 Already..it still sounded a bit natural. It's because...I recorded like a girl and pitched it down. When you're a girl and trying to make a guy utau, there are some things you have to remember. GUYS DON'T SING THE SAME. You can hear it XD. So that's why, i pick my favorite guy singer Japanese or not and model my voice in a similar fashion. If it works well, it sounds better and not forced. There are some who just pitch their voice down but i dont think that works....it sounds...weird...so..yeah. In Shiro's case, i hadn't really modeled my voice any lower, but made it sound a little shonen-ish XD. There are more rules, but i like to keep it to myself. And...yeah. XD Im still pretty new to utau too, but right now, i'm pretty much in the exploring stage to see what works and what doesn't. Pitching down can seriously ruin the voice if not done correctly from what i experienced.
Oooh, that's a nice idea ^^ I hadn't thought of keeping a singers voice in mind when recording (I'm a bit slow on things like that ^^''). I should probably try that for future appends/UTAUloids.
LOL I probably won't attempt a male UTAUloid properly until I've worked out more recording techniques and how to fully use UTAU. I can sing deep, but it sounds neither like a girl or a guy! o.O And as pitching it down is really hit and miss, I guess I'm out of options XD Or maybe go for something more shonen. Hmm, I'll experiment some more.
I know a friend of mine is seeing whether mixing two people's voices together could work but she's having a bit of trouble with getting the people who are singing to get their samples similar enough in length and pitch etc to blend them, but that seems pretty interesting.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
XD Well, it's sorta kinda like ... er.... a random  idea that i had a while ago. I was clueless about these things too until i actually took the time to think about it XD. That's why Shiro has this sorta "er" sound to his voice. It's because i was sorta experimenting with the voice of this other singer. It turned out pretty decently. XD but i'm going to remove it in his ACT2 // version 2.0. It's really troublesome to record with. Xd You dont need to necessarily sing deep. You can always repitch in audacity or utau itself using g flags. Pitching only works if it's over -17 or even higher. That's for my voice... it might be different for you.

That voice thing does seem interesting. But i think it would be extremely difficult to improve it meaning making a second bank in the future.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
zafJ~ link said:
[quote author=poundthemochi link=topic=1305.msg10628#msg10628 date=1334418449]
OK, that's a good song :smile: Who would be doing the mixing etc? ^^

Miramiee link said:
Oooh, that's a nice idea ^^ I hadn't thought of keeping a singers voice in mind when recording (I'm a bit slow on things like that ^^''). I should probably try that for future appends/UTAUloids.
LOL I probably won't attempt a male UTAUloid properly until I've worked out more recording techniques and how to fully use UTAU. I can sing deep, but it sounds neither like a girl or a guy! o.O And as pitching it down is really hit and miss, I guess I'm out of options XD Or maybe go for something more shonen. Hmm, I'll experiment some more.
I know a friend of mine is seeing whether mixing two people's voices together could work but she's having a bit of trouble with getting the people who are singing to get their samples similar enough in length and pitch etc to blend them, but that seems pretty interesting.
[/quote]
I don't mind making the whole video xDDD
(^_^)

Hare

Teto's Territory
Miramiee link said:
XD Well, it's sorta kinda like ... er.... a random  idea that i had a while ago. I was clueless about these things too until i actually took the time to think about it XD. That's why Shiro has this sorta \"er\" sound to his voice. It's because i was sorta experimenting with the voice of this other singer. It turned out pretty decently. XD but i'm going to remove it in his ACT2 // version 2.0. It's really troublesome to record with. Xd You dont need to necessarily sing deep. You can always repitch in audacity or utau itself using g flags. Pitching only works if it's over -17 or even higher. That's for my voice... it might be different for you.

That voice thing does seem interesting. But i think it would be extremely difficult to improve it meaning making a second bank in the future.

I've tried to find a good gender flag for a male voice for Hare, but they all sound so... wierd >.< Perhaps after her Korean and English voicebanks are done, I'll try and re-record so that gender flags work better for her.
I agree on that. I think for a technique like that it should be kept as more of a one-off UTAU, unless, as you said, it could be improved.

poundthemochi link said:
(^_^)
okay :smile: If you'd like me to help with anything, just ask! I'm slightly busy right now, but when I have a bit of time, I'll also make another duet if that's ok? ^^

Lemondolly link said:
Lulu wants a friend! She likes doing duets.
OK! ^^ Hare is always happy to duet, but could Hare know a little bit more about Lulu? :3

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
zafJ~ link said:
[quote author=Miramiee link=topic=1305.msg10903#msg10903 date=1334536999]
XD Well, it's sorta kinda like ... er.... a random  idea that i had a while ago. I was clueless about these things too until i actually took the time to think about it XD. That's why Shiro has this sorta \"er\" sound to his voice. It's because i was sorta experimenting with the voice of this other singer. It turned out pretty decently. XD but i'm going to remove it in his ACT2 // version 2.0. It's really troublesome to record with. Xd You dont need to necessarily sing deep. You can always repitch in audacity or utau itself using g flags. Pitching only works if it's over -17 or even higher. That's for my voice... it might be different for you.

I've tried to find a good gender flag for a male voice for Hare, but they all sound so... wierd >.< Perhaps after her Korean and English voicebanks are done, I'll try and re-record so that gender flags work better for her.
I agree on that. I think for a technique like that it should be kept as more of a one-off UTAU, unless, as you said, it could be improved.

poundthemochi link said:
(^_^)
okay :smile: If you'd like me to help with anything, just ask! I'm slightly busy right now, but when I have a bit of time, I'll also make another duet if that's ok? ^^

Lemondolly link said:
Lulu wants a friend! She likes doing duets.
OK! ^^ Hare is always happy to duet, but could Hare know a little bit more about Lulu? :3
[/quote]
OF COURSE
Voicebank download is here http://www.4shared.com/rar/2GBfuk8q/Habu_Jozo_.html?