Harvest Moon

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sometimes I wish Animal Parade and Tree of Tranquility weren't on the Wii, I have like...no batteries at home, no money to buy them....and my rechargeable batteries are rusty and old.... so I can't recharge them! xD
I've resorted to playing Gamecube games in the meantime. Another Wonderful Life FTW!
(But secretly I'm playing Skies of Arcadia instead)

Ono

Teto's Territory
Ah, yes! And sometimes Wii controllers get all wacky and I'd have to hit it against the wall 15 to 30 times so it could work again. Omg Another Wonderful Life was boss too. I cried at the end though. I didn't know your character gets old and dies. ;~; I was so confused when I was a kid.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I got ANB~ Waah.

The crop system there isn't so bad. They've also added different types of fields like soil, regular, gravel and paddy fields if you didn't already know.  Right now, I'm in Winter of my first year and it's such a fun game. Honestly, ANB's become my favorite HM. It's simple but for some reason, you never really get bored.

MMFFFHGHHAAAA And not to mention, the dialogue in ANB is AWESOME. It's so much better than most HM games i've already played. They say different things when you talk to them(unless you spam the A button and just continue to talk to them) and for sure, you can feel a sense of personality from each and every single one of them no matter how subtle. Take Neil for example. When they say he's not so good with people, they mean it XD. When I talked to him wen he was working, he told me to buy something or get lost(something along those lines).