Hatsu Mani (初マニ) : Looking for Relationship/Friendship

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
QQ I really hope people don't think Mani is like another Miku because of her name. She's really not. I came up with her name because of Hatsu-Haru from fruits basket and I love the name Manny, so I wanted to name her something similar, which was Mani.
Please don't try to assume she's like Miku. She's not. I had no intention of it in the first place.
---
I needed to be more interactive with people other than LordUsagi OTL
SO. Lemme tell you about Mani :D

Name: Mani Hatsu / 初マニ
Birthday: March 22, 1997
Weight: 99lbs
Height: 5'5"
Nationality: Supposed American because of her japanese pronunciation

Personality: Mani is a normal girl but has a secret yandere side. It takes alot to drag it out though. She wants everything to do with people, and despises the people who try to be popular. Although she wants to be a star, it doesn't matter to her whether she is or isn't. She will just sing and be happy. She is loyal. She is not really shy, and very outgoing. She tries to befriend anybody and everybody, sometimes making an enemy at the same time.

Sexuality: No set sexuality, but can go either way. :B
Design: http://psychobaki.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4jq3xk

Relationship:
  • Even though she is not very romantic, she likes to hug and cuddle.
  • She would be the submissive one :B
  • She loves people who are loving and sweet and romantic, but she's not very romantic herself; though she can behave like a princess when needed.
Application
(this is for relationship,if you'd like friendship then just give a general description of your UTAU)

Name:
Personality:
First thoughts of Mani:
How they act in relationship:
Voice Sample:

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou: M-maybe we could be friends?

----

Aichou is an Utauloid who appears to be 18. She is timid, and somewhat shy, but not shy enough to NOT be able to carry a conversation. She feels age is not a limit to friendship. Once she trusts and knows someone, she is very loyal to them. She is the type to go out of her way to make someone's blue day brighter.

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
Shugahime link said:
Aichou: M-maybe we could be friends?

----

Aichou is an Utauloid who appears to be 18. She is timid, and somewhat shy, but not shy enough to NOT be able to carry a conversation. She feels age is not a limit to friendship. Once she trusts and knows someone, she is very loyal to them. She is the type to go out of her way to make someone's blue day brighter.
^^ works for me!

Mani: yay new friend~

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Er... May Amano be a friend to Mani-chan?

Link to wiki: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Amano_Kiseki

Amano is usually quiet, reading or drawing on her own. She is 14, and likes to talk, but usually has no one to talk to. Why she became this is not because she is shy, it's because of a system error that changed her personality, concept art and her name. She still feels sad because she turned out like this. Voice bank in production...

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
~Kiseki~ link said:
Er... May Amano be a friend to Mani-chan?

Link to wiki: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Amano_Kiseki

Amano is usually quiet, reading or drawing on her own. She is 14, and likes to talk, but usually has no one to talk to. Why she became this is not because she is shy, it's because of a system error that changed her personality, concept art and her name. She still feels sad because she turned out like this. Voice bank in production...

Sure~
She sounds cute. I can't wait to hear her voice

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
~Kiseki~ link said:
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=537.msg6596#msg6596 date=1332218773]
Sure~
She sounds cute. I can't wait to hear her voice

Thanks! :3

May I add Mani to her wiki page?
[/quote]
By all means. ;3

Kero

Momo's Minion
If you/Mani are okay with Yura being a shameless flirt, he will gladly be her boyfriend-type character xD In any other case, I think that they'd do well as friends and possibly business partners. d(ouo
I'll just leave this here to start off with, either way:

Name: Yura Taenaru
Personality: Flirtatious, romantic, loyal to his friends (meaning that he won't betray them and that he'll do everything in his power to please them, improve their situation, etcetc), responsible businessman, horribly attractive even when he isn't thinking to project himself that way
First thoughts of Mani: Upon first seeing her: "How cute can one girl get? =w= <3 " Upon first seeing how she acts: "Ohhh, I like her." and among other things, "I wonder if she would be interested in coming to work for me..." (a big compliment coming from him)
How they act in relationship: Incredibly loving, focused on his partner (for the most part, depending on the situation), the kind of guy that aims to please you in any way you'd like (gifts, outings...other things =w= )
Voice Sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kero-sempai/utau-iroha-uta-yura-taenaru[/soundcloud]

[sub]lololhe'sjustsobetarightnowahahaha;;; /dies[/sub]

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
Kero link said:
If you/Mani are okay with Yura being a shameless flirt, he will gladly be her boyfriend-type character xD In any other case, I think that they'd do well as friends and possibly business partners. d(ouo
I'll just leave this here to start off with, either way:

Name: Yura Taenaru
Personality: Flirtatious, romantic, loyal to his friends (meaning that he won't betray them and that he'll do everything in his power to please them, improve their situation, etcetc), responsible businessman, horribly attractive even when he isn't thinking to project himself that way
First thoughts of Mani: Upon first seeing her: \"How cute can one girl get? =w= <3 \" Upon first seeing how she acts: \"Ohhh, I like her.\" and among other things, \"I wonder if she would be interested in coming to work for me...\" (a big compliment coming from him)
How they act in relationship: Incredibly loving, focused on his partner (for the most part, depending on the situation), the kind of guy that aims to please you in any way you'd like (gifts, outings...other things =w= )
Voice Sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kero-sempai/wip-yura-with-love[/soundcloud]

[sub]lololhe'sjustsobetarightnowahahaha;;; /dies[/sub]

If its alright with you, maybe friends? o wo Thats how I see it. Like, last resort partners, if you get what I mean. Not that he's bad as in "last resort". I don't know how to phrase it any other way orz imahorribleperso

Kero

Momo's Minion
KuroKitsuSan link said:
Like, last resort partners, if you get what I mean. Not that he's bad as in \"last resort\". I don't know how to phrase it any other way orz
*not her type lol

That is totally understandable. Yura is kind of dangerous to get involved in a relationship with, so that's a smart decision xDD Business partner/friendship FTW

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
Kero link said:
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=537.msg10225#msg10225 date=1334194562]
Like, last resort partners, if you get what I mean. Not that he's bad as in \"last resort\". I don't know how to phrase it any other way orz
*not her type lol

That is totally understandable. Yura is kind of dangerous to get involved in a relationship with, so that's a smart decision xDD Business partner/friendship FTW
[/quote]

QQ That's what I was looking for. Yeah.
And yes. Business partner/friendship. Fablous. LOL.