Hawk and Nightingales - OOC Thread

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Well then, seeing as we've decided on a plot for this new RP, I've decided to open up the OOC thread for applications, questions, and general discussion. I find that putting OOC text in the actual RP posts clutters up the story and interrupts the experience, so I suppose putting it in a separate thread would be better. You're welcome to post here with questions about the RP, comments on the plot, character applications, suggestions for the story, ect...

PREMISE: "A small group of UTAUs get a new master, and hey, well if he isn't just their cup of tea! But, the soon discover that someone wants to 'delete' the master... and it's up to them to save him."

This thread is open for applications even after we've started the RP. You're welcome to join whenever you want!

Actually, I'm starting to realize what a hassle seven players is so far. I'll be closing applications for a while, but if the story starts to calm down to the point where we can introduce another player, I'll open them again. This is what I get for diving straight into Forum RPs after a three year break. OTL

Character Application:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Character item:
Personality:
Appearance:
Voice Sample:

Player Characters:
-Crevan (MioDioDaVinci)
-L'Aquila (UtauYork)
-lanceLOTTE (Naughty Pichu)
-Pipsqueak (Fluffy)
-Keishi Kumone (Meta)
-Sakura Kankura (SakisCookie)
-Mayo Sotone (Zelfie Windwalker)

Non-Player Characters (NPC):
-Master (no official name yet... open to suggestions! for now we'll go with 'benjamin')
-The murderer (also no name, but i have a feeling he'll get a name like "donndubhán chernobog" ._.)

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
I'll start with my character to give a little sample. ouo

Name: Crevan
Height: 5'4
Weight: 112 lbs.
Character item: Lagre black flashlight
Personality: Crevan can best be described as a manipulative, lying, two-faced little bugger. Really. She is. That is, until you get to know her. She's more of a Cool Big Sister underneath all that snarkiness. She likes to tease her friends playfully and steal things from them without them knowing, only to give it back a few days later. She always acts in grey morality, doing whatever she wants regardless of who it helps or hurts. Oddly enough, she runs on the logic of "My face is messed up, so why not mess up everyone elses?"
Appearance: http://silverkit1138.deviantart.com/art/Crevan-Reference-Sheet-287916258
Voice Sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/prepared-for-zombies/headphone-actor-crevan[/soundcloud]

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Welp. Here I go. =v=

Name: L'Aquila
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 50 lbs
Character item: A Mini-Uzi
Personality: Quiet, shy, and polite. A bit of a bitter recluse sometimes. She tries, but she can't really make any friends easily. Bipolar, but no one ever really finds that out because rarely anything sets her off.
Appearance:
FFFFF.jpg
Voice Sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD2ZebNjhZQ

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Added. ouo

And I must say, I find her height-to-weight ratio incredible. Over six feet tall and only 50 pounds? *Must find her secret -/shot*

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Name: lanceLOTTE
Age: Unknown, but you can say she's eighteen if you really need an age -u-/
Height:5'5?
Weight:130(She's got hips xD)
Character item: Lance/Sword Guitar
Personality:She doesn't really have one canonically, but this is kind of what I've devise for RP purposes She short circuits a lot, and causes random electricity to emit from her. It also causes her permanent lion poof hair. She has a kind of gruff appearance(and the zigzag scar under her left eye doesn't help), and can seen standoffish, but that's just because she's not good at physically expressing her emotions like most girls. She's a bit of a stoic when you compare her to other girls, because she never really developed the "sense" of being a girl, she she acts more like a boy in that sense and the way she respects both women and men is much like the way a man is supposed to treat a lady politely. She would feel rather out of place if someone tried to treat her like a lady, as she doesn't see herself as part of that world and she would feel like she was insolent if she accepted such treatment. Her electric guitar also serves as a giant lance/sword to cut down enemies with a nasty electrical charge. She's unwavering in her ethics, so in that sense she can be considered a bit self-righteous and close-minded. She doesn't believe in backing from challenge or allowing her foe to resign either, even if it's life and death, as it is her sense of honour that drives her and pursuit of strength and truth. She also carries a secret past burden unknown to anyone that greatly shaped her view of herself today.
Appearance:
lancelottecolour2.png

I didn't draw the scar in this one OTL D|
20120310_181825-1.jpg
Voice Sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgWGi5bXLKs

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
Name: Pipsqueak (NO bullies xD)
Height: 5'3 (161 cm)
Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Character item: Her tail counts? xD
Personality: Pipsqueak is a childish Squirrel fangirl. She is actually human, but wish to be a robot. She hates being called short (For a swede she is quite short) and usually claim to be younger than 14 (mentally)
She's quite hard to predict, She's usually really happy and hyper, jumping around everywhere trying to make others happy, but she has a bad habit of showing her sadness in anger instead to not worry the ones around her. She is really caring and loves to take care of her friends.
Appearance: http://pipsqueakpie.deviantart.com/art/Pipsqueak-First-Sketch-295037208
Voice Sample: She's not 100 % recorded yet but I'll be sure to fix it :smile:

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Are you still taking applications? o3o I really want to try UTAU RPing. I don't get to RP a lot so um >3<;; Bear with me?

Name: Keishi Kumone (Kei for short!)
Height: 6'1
Weight: 140 lbs
Character item: Fedora (or other fancy hat)
Personality: Kei's outgoing personality makes it easy for him to make friends but his arrogance makes it hard for him to keep them. Though he acts arrogant he is actually quite self-conscious, especially about his voice and more-so of his appearance. He tries to look his best and likes being well put together but because of his scrawniness and lankiness he often gets very nervous when there are other guys in the room who are more muscular than him, and he always keeps his shirt on.
Appearance: http://fav.me/d4dn0dv (on the left)
Voice Sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/sonictheunknown/soul-sister-kumone-keishi[/soundcloud]

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
This sounds legit! 8D

Name: Sakura Kankura
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125 lbs
Character item: Blueberry Parfait
Personality: Ditzy but shy, Sakura is pretty helpless. She believes nearly anything you tell her, and even if she finds out you were lying, she rarely gets upset. Sakura wants more than anything to prove that she isn't useless; that she has talent and strength. The lengths she will go to prove herself usually end up backfiring. This causes her to get discouraged, but she always tries to wear a smile, if only for the sake of those around her.
Appearance: http://fav.me/d4k6y9z
Voice Sample: http://soundcloud.com/courtney-tsukimoto-stephens/two-breaths-walking-test

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Allrighty! Good to know we have some players! Sorry if I die over the weekends, but I have no internet access at that point. eue;;

I think later today I'll start the RP, but keep in mind that this thread will stay open well into the RP. In fact, you can message me if you want to join but you feel it's too far in for you to join very easily. I can write your UTAU in. ouo

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
I'd still like to join. Too much to ask?

Name: Mayo Sotone (western order)
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 138 lbs
Character Item: Artichoke/Mayonnaise
Personality: Friendly and outgoing, at least on the surface. She's gotten a lot better and is no longer painfully shy, though she has her moments. Generally can be socially awkward and a mood-killer. Insightful, but a bit naive concerning more mature topics. She wants to be more tough and has a "don't miss out and regret later" attitude. Creative, loves puzzles and art. Generally laid-back, but has quite a temper when irritated, and a fierce competitive edge.
Appearance: Concept Art
Voice sample:[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/zelfie/last-night-good-night-livetune[/soundcloud]

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Thanks for joining! I think we're good to start! ouo

In a few minutes, I'll start with an introductory starting post set in a vague third person. I'll set up a basic setting, introduce the NPC, and give you guys a place to start off from. Keep in mind that the intro post is in now way how I'll be writing for the rest of the RP. I'm going to try to keep it vague so I'm not majorly controlling anyone's character. ouo;;

Feel free to start with anything you like! If you want to punch the nearest UTAU in the face, do so. If you want to leap of a couch like a bird, do so. Whatever you like. :sing:

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
So sorry for double posting, but it is just an OOC topic. ouo;;

Picture5.png

A quick little doodle I did this morning when I read your posts. ouo;;

And I'm incredibly sorry, Cookie. I failed drawing Sakura. OTL

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
XDD Maaaan have I told you I really dig your drawing style? Cuz I really do. This is great. I hope to do some drawings for this myself once finals are over. :D

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Thanks! And, um, I kind of doodled again. This time inspired by your last post.

Picture6.png

I'm just having too much fun drawing Kei. :sing:

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
xDD Oh gosh. Well Crevan seems to be the scary monster type you wouldn't want to find under your bed. Scaaary. I think I'm going to have to use one of these for my DA webcam.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Go right ahead! :sing:

And yes, I have a feeling she would sneak under someone's bed in the middle of the night because 1, it's warm under there, and 2, it freaks people out. Oh, Crevan, why are you such a malevolent jerk? =A=;;

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
......is anyone else imagining a Love Hina-esque situation with Kei? >u<
He's so lucky UTAUs don't have periods. He'd be a dead man. XDDD