Hello and by me!

FlowerPalette

Teto's Territory
Hello there! my name is Anna but i go with the username Misty190 (i love pokemon and i used to play alot..)
i am 23 y.old and i am from Greece (any greek people here?? be sure to chat! :D)
little things to get to know me...
I use VOCALOID from 2014 maybe before 2014 i don't remember... I used to have a channel on youtube (FlowerPalette) with "good" views
but my dumb ass deleted it because i wanted to make it more "professional?" -___- ...So i made a new one (my curent one, you can find me by Misty190)
and i posted again all my old covers and new ones.

JUST TODAY i finaly got to make UTAU to work!
(with a help of utau tutorials from youtube by Yuunarii) .. so i'll be working with UTAU too from now on :smile: (GOD! I WANTE TO USE NAMINE RITSU KIRE SOOOOOOO MUCHH)

Yeah.. i was trying to work with UTAU almost when i found it out, but for some reason any voicebank i downloaded didn't made any sound, so i thought the program was broken...
until today after so many years, i found out they needed 2 plugins to work -.- (for anyone that might need those are:smile:
autoCVVC2.002 OR Lyric Dyphonizer (Both worked for me) and Romaji to Hiragana plugin.

That's all by me i got the post too long and i am sure almost no one will read it but it's ok xD Be sure to chat with me i am very friendly :smile:

Reactions: cloudyyskie