Hello dear Members :)

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
Hello dear UTAforum Members! :D

I'm Maria from Switzerland and i know UTAU since i'm 13 years old (now i'm 15 xD)
My birthday is the 19th of February and i'm born in 1997. First, i'm very sorry about my english.. :/ i try to write in my best english that i have, and sometimes i make some mistakes but i hope you forgive me xD
Well, I have two UTAUs. The first is Metama Ayume, voiced by me. The second is Metama Toshiko (no it's not her sister, that's her mother xD) and yes, she is voiced by my mother :D
I'm a respectful person but sometimes i can be very angry but i'm rarely THAT angry xD
Good things about me are the following : respecting other people, ready to make something very difficult (well i rage quit sometimes but thats VERY rare xD), laughs often (sometimes about things that aren't funny -_-).
Bad things about me : I f**king can't draw -.-'' (i even used a tablet but i really can't xD),
can't sit still for a few minutes, is quickly annoyed (sometimes.. xD), can't sing (my mother says everytime that i sing like an angel but NO...just NO xD)
Yes i think thats all about me xD
I hope we all have a great time here at UTAforum  :wink:
See ya~

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Hello~ It's nice to meet you!

Welcome to Utaforum!

It's awesome that your mother voiced an UTAU for you; mine doesn't really know about this stuff ;A;

It's great knowing you do something that's hard for a lot of people; respecting others! And it's okay that you laugh at things even if they aren't (I do that o.o")

It's a pleasure to meet you!~ If there's anything you need help with, I'll be glad to help you~

Welcome to Utaforum and have a great time here~

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
Heh, my mother only voiced one because she liked Ayume so much, and i saw that a few people made UTAUs with their parents ;D

Yaaaay, i'm not the only one who laugh about things even if they aren't xD

I only knew UTAforum because when i had a a problem with UTAU i searched the answer here :wink:

I don't want to be intrusive but it seems that you can draw good (your avatar looks amazing ;D) i want to ask if you can draw me my UTAU ( only if you want, i accept a 'no' also (: )
I can draw a sample but my samples are bad xD because i must draw it off from a picture (i only change the character, i mean with that the hair and clothes xD) if you can do, it must not be immediately, you can let yourself time to make it :wink:

It would be great, otherwise it's okay, i don't force people to do something for me  :smile:

ameku

Momo's Minion
Hello, nice to meet you! ouo/ I'm sort of a newbie on the forum as well, so... Let's be forum newbies together? XD

I went ahead and listened to some of Ayume's songs~ She has a very pleasant voice ^^!