Hello everyone, my name is Sango.

Sango

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm Sango! I'm a thirteen year old boy (actually turning 14 in less than 10 days (August 6)) in the (Yo)utaite community, for singing and covering Vocaloid songs. But, I've been interested in wanting to tune UTAU for a while now, ever since I began tuning Vocaloid's Kagamine Len and Kamui Gakupo around at least a few months ago. I don't know a ton about Utau's, so I can't really tell you my favorite yet, but I do know for a fact they are very cool! I'm hoping to make one, I've already been given an original design for my own, which I am planning on doing soon. Some of my hobbies are rollerblading and as I stated before, singing, which is my favorite hobby.

It's nice to meet you. I hope to talk to you soon! o 3o

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! I am Lemondolly, 15 year old girl, although you may call me Tsy. My UTAU is Lulu Onsei. Nice to meet you!

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Woah! I was confused for a second, I thought you were the Neko Kanochi Sango!

It's nice to meet you! Welcome to UTAforum! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and I think you just might!! So...I gotta wonder, what's your favourite UTAU to use? I think my favourite from this side of the pond would have to be either darling Nunnoru or Myst's darling Aiko. And I don't use her so often, but darling Cz is probably the most american-sounding UTAU I've ever heard, which is Just! Supercool! I'm still a little in shock. Out of japanese voicebanks...for some reason Teto and Macne Nana ended up at the top of my list XD;; I never thought I'd like working with soprano voices so much, but it is actually a ton of fun.

Oh gosh look at all that rambling I did. Anyways, what's your favourite to use?

Sango

Momo's Minion
@Lemondolly! Thank-you! I will check your Utau out!

@Kit Wistful! Nice to meet you, and thanks for the welcome! My favorite is Ritsu, but that's pretty much the only one I've used besides some that Chase (zettasloooow) has let me download.

Maeri

Momo's Minion
Woah! I was confused for a second, I thought you were the Neko Kanochi Sango!

Hi there and welcome! :D I wanna hear you sing sometimes. :P I LOVE singing~ One day, I shall become the greatest singer in the universe! And I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha~
*ahem*
I'm still working on my UTAU also. (I've been working on her for months now...) Hope we can be friends. :3

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
Welcome to UTAforum! As some here, I thought you were another Sango xD
I'm 21, and my UTAU is Speedy Torane. UTAU is a very powerful tool if used properly, so don't give up!

As for my favorites (which you can check if you want), I like Yufu and Giga Lacan (he is a furry UTAU, just like mine, but even if you don't like furries, check him out, his voice is great).

Anyways, I hope you have fun here ^^