Hello,fellow UTAU users!

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum! To install a .zip VB, simply unzip the folder inside the ZIP file to the [voice] folder in the UTAU folder, which is found in Program Files (or Program Files (x86) for 64-bit users). If you open the ZIP file and it contains an "install.txt" file inside, just drag and drop the ZIP file into the UTAU program interface.

And for future reference, post HELP like this in the Help and Advice subforum.

Once again, welcome to UF and I hope you enjoy it here. :smile:

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
You don't need a program to open a .zip, windows should do it out of the box. Installation is easy as extracting the zip and putting the folder (not the individual files) into \program files (x86)\utau\voice. If this doesn't work, you have a further issue.

JustaHoomin

Momo's Minion
Welcome to UtaForum! To install a .zip VB, simply unzip the folder inside the ZIP file to the [voice] folder in the UTAU folder, which is found in Program Files (or Program Files (x86) for 64-bit users). If you open the ZIP file and it contains an "install.txt" file inside, just drag and drop the ZIP file into the UTAU program interface.

And for future reference, post HELP like this in the Help and Advice subforum.

Once again, welcome to UF and I hope you enjoy it here. :smile:
OK, made a voice folder, since it had none.

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
I'm confused, did you want to install a voicebank or the actual program? The zip file youre talking about is the zip for the program installation.

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
You're making me very confused. You didnt answer my question..

If you are talking about installation, EXTRACT the .exe file onto your desktop, then double click it to install.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE THE VOICE FOLDER, because it should be already there. If you DID need to create the voice folder, then you installed UTAU wrong, or didn't install it at all.